***d oral orgasms.

Vo****

Posted
Almost makes me want to switch if that’s how female subs are punished!! 😈
Posted
This is exactly how my woman is treated and then pleased. I love orally edging. Both give and receiving
Posted
@DommeDelight… this is my pleasure dom. If it was one of my brat tamers I wouldn’t be able to sit for a week. 😂
Posted
@BossBabeSTL… Pleasure Doms… they’ll rock your world.
Posted

This really captures why overstimulation is one of my favorite things, both giving and receiving. Aftercare is the best when things get that intense.

Posted
Maybe I need to become pleasure dom. I would rather be a pleaser.
Posted
Yesterday at 05:20 PM, VoodooPrincess222 said:
@BossBabeSTL… Pleasure Doms… they’ll rock your world.

Yes ma’am they will!!

PrincessBrat1981
Posted

Well damn….. I hadn’t really read much about pleasure Doms (because Im

more of a little wanting a Daddy) but maybe I need to consider this as a option at least to see if that’s what I truly need in my life. I absolutely melt for edging and denials….. but have yet to experience THAT level!!!! 

Posted
4 hours ago, PrincessBratVixx said:

Well damn….. I hadn’t really read much about pleasure Doms (because Im

more of a little wanting a Daddy) but maybe I need to consider this as a option at least to see if that’s what I truly need in my life. I absolutely melt for edging and denials….. but have yet to experience THAT level!!!! 

It’s what I love about pleasure doms. They want to please you however you desire as long as it’s not against their hard limit. I have a daddy kink minus the little dynamic, and I call him Daddy/Sir. I am very bratty. He is not a brat tamer, and is so patient with me. He punishes/tames me in a sometimes ***ful but mostly over the top pleasurable ways. It doesn’t usually take long for me to be putty in his hands.

Posted
Wow I’ve not heard the term Pleasure Dom before but that perfectly describes me!! Wow and what he did is exactly how I like to treat my sun. I’ve often had difficulty understanding where I fit into the D/s relationship group. Thank you now I know. Do you have this in a word format? I would love to send it to a friend who is not on fet
Posted
13 hours ago, OldManLooking61 said:
Wow I’ve not heard the term Pleasure Dom before but that perfectly describes me!! Wow and what he did is exactly how I like to treat my sun. I’ve often had difficulty understanding where I fit into the D/s relationship group. Thank you now I know. Do you have this in a word format? I would love to send it to a friend who is not on fet

I’m glad you found a good term that you feel describes yourself. 🖤
I do not have this in word format. You are free to screenshot and send as pictures though. 😉

Posted
Pleasure Dom and a brat… sounds like a great tv series
Posted
Tuesday at 11:53 PM, BrattyKei320 said:
Pleasure Dom and a brat… sounds like a great tv series

I want to write a book about my experiences… this is a great title. 🤭😍

Posted
12 hours ago, VoodooPrincess222 said:

I want to write a book about my experiences… this is a great title. 🤭😍

Oh I love to read! I would So BUY THIS BOOK!