How To Get A Man To Go Down On A Female

Chevy24grl

Posted
It sounds like you have a bit of communication to sort though. He has done reservations and sounds like he’s voiced them, you’ve communicated your desires and there’s still a disconnect on the action part.
If you think more communication is needed, or more education on his part is needed then I would start there.
After spending time discussing and making your desires known, and you still feel like he’s unwilling to do this act, and you need this to feel Truly satisfied don’t completely despair…you still have options.. discuss outsourcing this activity, find a third or a toy that will do this for you… try and find a compromise, they have some mouth items you can use if he’s not keen on the juices down there,.. try and see if there are other kinks (fingering) or other methods he might be willing to try.
The key to all of this is openness, patience, understanding, communication, and a common desire to please each other.
Posted
Unfortunately everyone is not for everyone. If the dynamic isn’t right well that’s the answer.
FETMOD-TF
Posted

Hi everyone,  I have done some house keeping on this thread. 

This topic was approved so the OP could seek genuine advice and support from the Community.  Thank you to those of you who have offered advice/support and kept on topic. 

Any further propositions or inappropriate comments will be removed and warnings will be forth coming, so please keep this in mind moving forward.  Thank you 

Posted
9 minutes ago, FETMOD-TF said:

Hi everyone,  I have done some house keeping on this thread. 

This topic was approved so the OP could seek genuine advice and support from the Community.  Thank you to those of you who have offered advice/support and kept on topic. 

Any further propositions or inappropriate comments will be removed and warnings will be forth coming, so please keep this in mind moving forward.  Thank you 

Thank you!

Posted
That sucks. If you give him blowjobs you could hold out until he’s willing to reciprocate. Sounds like a weak excuse to me. Like, so what if it’s “gross”. Get over yourself. Be a good partner. We all have to make an effort in a relationship. It doesn’t have to turn him on to do it. I’m sure you’ve done things that haven’t turned you on because you knew he liked it. Just my 2 cents.
Posted
OP it seems you are asking for advice on how to convince someone to remove one of their limits because it's something you like. If someone had posted a thread asking how do I convince my partner to have anal because I like it. I'm sure they would have had a barrage of comments regarding respecting limits. Have the discussion, take account of the suggestions offered such as toys. Ultimately if you feel that need is more important than the value of your relationship it would be time to move on. The final conversation might result in the discovery of other reasons why this is one of his limits. If you can't find a resolution that satisfies both of you at least your relationship could end with an amicable agreement to go your separate ways.
Posted
Funny, I would love going on my woman, but she really does not want it, because she thinks its disgusting. I am with dopeydom, though. How important is your man to you, how important is that specific act to you? Having been there for chidbirth, I can see your mans point, though. It so may be the reason he does not want to go down on you. It sounds as if you had at least one more or less healthy conversation with him. Does he want something you do not, though? Either for trade, or to help you understand?
Posted

Use foods, nutella, or similar. If that does not work tie him and sit on his face.

Posted
1 hour ago, GentlemanDomCymru said:

Use foods, nutella, or similar. If that does not work tie him and sit on his face.

First of all, foods like Nutella in that area are just asking for issues; bodies keep their own healthy pH balance and adding sugar to it is NOT a good idea.

Second, as has been pointed out several times already, tying him and forcing him to do what he doesn't want to would be, not only non consensual, but would be sexual assault. If the roles were reversed people would be up in arms; its no different just because it's a man.

Posted

I'm absolutely gob smacked and disgusted at this community on this thread.

How on earth have these replies even happened....?!?!

And even after people have stated that *** isn't ok, people are still trying to stand by OP side and throw shade at the partner. 

Listen. Blunt. 

Might be your kink. It ain't his. 

Move on or find someone else.

Do not guilt him, coerce, pressure or try to *** anything on him.

Excuse, ***, just not his thing. That's his business. 

But you can't make him do anything.

And the people giving suggestions and calling this man weak for having limits and boundaries,  maybe you need to put your head down and think hard about yourself. 

I'm ashamed to read these replies.

YorkshireBiker
Posted

My comment seems to have been removed by the mods, I was the first person on this post to point out the appalling comments but I guess it didn’t actually add anything to the topic.  Most of what can be said has been said but no, you can’t *** anyone to do something they’ve outright said no to.  There’s sometimes room for negotiation so that could be an avenue to explore if he has anything he wants to do/try

Sissy4550
Posted

Blindfold the silly lad , then restrain him once that’s done yell Taco Time and grind your taco into his lips 

Posted
1 hour ago, Sissy4550 said:

Blindfold the silly lad , then restrain him once that’s done yell Taco Time and grind your taco into his lips 

So a consent ***……. Nice!

YorkshireBiker
Posted
1 hour ago, Sissy4550 said:

I don’t even….i hope nobody i know tries to say no to you. The more I read in here, the more I see people who seem to think sexual assaulting someone is a kink. I’m kinky as I don’t take no for an answer - no, just no. 

Don’t listen to any of these potential predators please, communication and negotiation may get something you can both agree on a both get something from.  

FETMOD-BD
Posted

And on that note, I think we’ll close this thread!