Blindfolded games

bl****

Posted
Anyone have any ideas to do to girls or guys when blindfolded looking for some new ideas to use in the future
Posted
So when you’re blindfolded all your other senses are heightened. Their sense of smell, taste and hearing is all they have to use during a session. Chocolate covered strawberries have that soft texture, but also shaped like a the head of a penis, rubbing the strawberry up their body and along their lips teasing their mind of what it is. Then when they taste is its juicy and sweet. You can do sedation play too (melt safe candle wax over their body, or an ice cube over their sensitive parts). Shock play is another one, not knowing where they’ll be shocked next give a little bit of mystery to the thrill. Tbh though the best method is researching and applying different things to their body. Everyone responds differently to touch, smell, sound and taste. See what they respond possible to and have fun with it. Enjoy 😊
Posted
You are absolutely right in that the senses are enhanced… my lady likes to have her hips lifted up by a couple of pillows and her ankles slowly stretched apart and restrained…then she waits.
Sometimes we will take the sense of hearing away and play with her skin and imagination. Being surprised with an extra pair of hands is one of her favourite outcomes, a little cube of ice grazing a nipple is another that draws almost instantaneous wriggling when she is tethered . More than one set of lips on her body makes her wonder who they belong to … occasionally the owners of these lips are never revealed by me if I think we can arrange a guessing game ..

There are so many places the imagination can visit when deprived of the sense of sight it is the one sense which can validate all the intimate thoughts created when most ***.
However .. trust in your partner is essential. Blindfolding and restraint is not for everyone. A deprived sense for me is not something that gives enhanced feelings of pleasures or satisfaction..
Posted

wax play - get the low-heat bondage candles and take your time with each drip. Anticipation + sensation on random locations is what you're looking for.

Posted

Wax play, knife play, *** play, interrogation, sensation play, needle play, impact play - there's literally loads of stuff you can do that will feel very different when they are blindfolded compared to when they aren't.

YorkshireBiker
Posted

This is something I plan to explore more after finding a liking for it, also with a kidnap/hostage aspect (which took me by surprise I can tell you).

We’re beginners though so want to start off with more of the basics. I’m certainly not at knife/needle/impact/*** level yet and feel going too fast may have a negative outcome. 

Posted
I always thought being blindfolded while tied up would be an amazing feeling, some tickles and light touches in random different spots and unexpected kissing.. almost anything physical will feel amazing when blindfold is in use. The anticipation factor is heightened
Posted
I like to use lips and tongue across the body - lack of sight enhancing the sensation of touch.
Then get out a prearranged toy - whether it be vibrator, crop, paddy, flail, cuffs, etc and just work it!
FetMyLife
Posted
Water flosser on the nipples… make sure it’s on the softest setting!! (Try it on yourself first, it’s more powerful than you’d expect)
Posted

Try putting on ear protectors to..maybe nose clip. Limit all senses apart from touch, you will be amazed by the response x

• 1 month later...
Posted
The only thing you have to do is stimulate his/hers g spots. Thats the point if the blindfold. Touches, kisses, fingers, lips. That would do the orgasm/squirt.