Incognia card?

se****

Posted
Okay so quick question, and and quick story. Have anyone ever been required to have an incognia card before signing up for a dating/kink site?

I haven’t either, but I’ve met someone and long story short we planned to meet up. And they are asking me to show them my incognia card, because they don’t meet up with people without one. Because it makes them feel safe?..

So they send me a link to sign up for the card, and it tries to charge me 90 dollars and they tell me. “It’ll send it back to your account after it verifies your identity” so either I’m dealing with a persistent scammer. Or I’m just out of the loop. So does anyone have any information on this “incognia card”?
Posted
If it sounds like a Scam, looks like a Scam and feels like a Scam… it’s probably a Scam.
Posted
Ckasic scam, comes in many names, "slave account" "slave profile" "dungeon pass" "starter kits" to name a few... A good dom/me will not ask about anything to do with ***
Posted
100% scam, may sound harsh but it’s better to be safe than sorry with people on here, there a lot of scammers and baiters. I actively try to report as many as I can to flag to the developers
sardonicus87
Posted
For what it's worth, there's no reason for anything to have to charge your account to verify you're real these days, but if that's all they were doing, it would be $1 or $0.01 would be sufficient. That alone screams scam just on the card aspect.
Posted
I’ve encountered these people a few times before. It’s an obvious scam , don’t do it
Posted

If that is someone on this site, report the profile and provide full details so that support can take care of it. If you’re struggling to report it, contact one of the FETMOD and ask them for help. 

Posted

as scams go it's pretty blatant

but for example, how would verifying your ID for $90 make someone feel safe?   like - why wouldn't a passport or driving license do?

Posted

Sounds scammy and scummy !

Let them know as well.

BrumDom2023
Posted
These things usually work in 1 of 2 ways, the person is either on some sort of commission for getting people to sign up to certain sites or services or they give you a link that looks like an official site but is just a cloned or dummy site that is lnk to an account the person owns & when you sign up the *** goes in to the scammers account, usually giving some BS about admin fees or that the amount will be refunded, it's just to verify your identity