Board gamers come out

ph****

Posted
9 hours ago, BarryMc said:
80s Scene It. Fun and funny if you remember them, Or Who's The Richest, a better version of Monopoly with less falling out and arguments

Monopoly, when played by the official rules and with a speed die in the best way to play, imo. House rules are fun, but the game breaks

Posted
I want to show King of Tokyo some love, great filler and better Yahtzee
Posted
Dune Imperium. It's good to this game back to the table especially with the new movie releasing soon
Posted
Spirit Island, Le Havre, Pax Pamir, Netrunner, and Castles Of Burgundy are my favorites.
Posted
22 hours ago, Cammille said:

RISK! Fk monopoly

I got my brother Risk Legacy for Christmas, we're looking forward to getting started on that. He doesn't know it yet but I've also already got him the follow-up, Risk: Shadow ***s, for next Christmas 😆

Posted
22 hours ago, Cammille said:
RISK! Fk monopoly

Twilight Struggle > Risk

Posted
10 hours ago, ExitDose said:
Spirit Island, Le Havre, Pax Pamir, Netrunner, and Castles Of Burgundy are my favorites.

Le Havre! Castles of Burgundy is a classic!

Posted

talking about Risk....it's very funny and black humoured version "War Against Terror" is like risk mingles with cards against humanity :) yes i own a copy and my friends when we used to play it think im a sick twisted sod and i agree :) you also get an "Evil Villain" balaclava to wear!  deffo a few beers pizza and your best mates over type of night.

Posted
Cards against humanity used to be great fun back in the day for my housemates, and I, we turned it into a bit of a drinking game 
Posted

Still play a lot of the old SPI and metagaming ones from decades ago and Car Wars

Posted
Earth! Build a ecosystem. Easy yet complex
Posted
Worst case scenario and D&D.
Posted
Risk. I love the world domination deal and making a kinky bet for the win
Posted
Ooo I like Ticket to Ride!
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Dnd, forbidden waters, uno, betrayal at house on the hill

Posted
D&D does look really fun, especially for a massive fantasy nerd like myself, but I had one horror experience in my first ever session, about 10 years ago, so it’s taken awhile for me to consider giving the game another shot 
Posted
A lot of Wingspan, Everdell, and Dead Of Winter lately
Posted
Scrabble..I will bet anything on the game,.....😁
Posted
DnD is the game for me, but I also enjoy Pandemic, Eldritch Horror and the like. Mostly board games about cooperation rather than competition.
Posted
2 hours ago, SacredStories said:
DnD is the game for me, but I also enjoy Pandemic, Eldritch Horror and the like. Mostly board games about cooperation rather than competition.

Co-op’s are wonderful!

Posted
I know it’s not really a board game, but Quiplash also looks really fun, just a shame there’s no accessibility features built into the game because in my experience it really doesn’t work with text to speech software