Board gamers come out

ph****

Posted
4 hours ago, huhwho said:

Oh if you like card games there's also munchkin and it has a ton of variations!

I've mixed all my Munchkins together (the ones with standard door/treasure backs) so there are now well over 3000 cards to shuffle before we can even start a game 🙈😆

Posted

@AranhisI've done that a few times with bigger groups of people and its a blast but takes all night.

Posted
Haha is someone who did that with all their packs of cards against humanity cards, it was taking them long to shuffle. Then we end up actually playing for… 
Sp****
Posted
Oh so many games! Been too long since I've had a good game night. I love most Catan games, D&D, Munchkin, Arkham Horror, Unstable Unicorns, Unicornus Knights, Game of Thrones, Smash-Up, ... Just off the top of my head
sm****
Posted

Re starting a 3d print series been on the backburner.  Starfleet Battles type of game from the 80's but got everything for each item on a quick ref card and a lot easier and faster to play.  That's my bank holiday weekend gone then hahaha

hu****
Posted
Spectattoolar i totally agree but if you have kids that can be fun too.
Posted
I absolutely adore a games night, and have also been lucky to experience kink version of some game. Example of playing hangman on body with red marker
Sp****
Posted
Nope, no kids of my own. The last guy I dated had kids, but they didn't have the attention span needed to play. My nephews are still too young to appreciate good board games, but slowly getting there
Sh****
Posted
Wondering if many of you have played Deadlands, wild West horror seems like a pretty cool TTRPG combo to me
Ri****
Posted
Catan, Wingspan, vintage board games
yo****
Posted
I haven’t played it in a while but Cards Against Humanity. My friend group gets wild whenever we do.
Cu****
Posted
Cards Against Humanity is the best
Su****
Posted
I like playing candy land or cards against humanity cause they are both fun I also love uno
Su****
Posted
I like candy land cause it’s so simple and fun
Posted
Yesterday at 01:06 AM, Rivka_Trevor said:
Catan, Wingspan, vintage board games

Wingspan is in my top five all-time. The solo variant is excellent as well!

Posted
I like playing monopoly and sorry out of all our games we own. We mainly host family game nights once every 2 month.
Posted
I like a lot of the Tiny Epic series, Project L, Wasteland Express Delivery Service, Robot Quest Arena, Star Realms, the new MLP card game is good, minis games(sci Fi/aircraft but NEVER 40K)
Posted
I have heard that, as a big fan of all things cosmic horror. I think it would be right up my alley. 
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Anyone tried any of the cypher system games?