Board gamers come out

ph****

Posted
I just played Candyland, Sorry and Trouble... I also love Battleship and Chess for strategic games
Posted
I tried to teach myself Rum & Bones and got lost 😅
Posted

Still got my 1980s Space Hulk original,  plus the modern Alien vs Predator the Hunt Begins. 

Posted
Yahtzee Skibo, phase 10 monopoly, 
Posted
I'm so in for a game night.
Posted
I'm really into trivia board games.
Posted
I’m great at trivia games, but if I’m honest i’ve always preferred games that were more interactive 
Posted
Any if the tee turtle games, and pandemic, stuff where you can play the villain while everyone else plays hero especially as well but i love pretty much all the board games i play, just wish i had a group to play with again
Posted
Definitely the sex Jenga game is a must especially when there's four or more people. I've been kicking around an idea of making a D&D rip off, so a roll or dice driven game of chance that would be played with two all the way up to about seven people before the game becomes too slow for all the players to enjoy. But the role of the 20 side dye or dice would determine the probability of whatever cast spell action you had chosen to do on the game board then the player or players depending on who is involved in the action role will act out what the game master or dungeon master interprets the scene to be as the dye roll determines it for the naked participants to all act out together for 30 all the way up to 3 minutes before another roll in a new player or players are up kind of like a light version of a BDSM kinkcentric role play board game
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Love love love all kinds of games! Bears vs babies, Carcassone, Catan, Chinese checkers, clue, dominos, D&D, Exploding kittens and expansions, Go nuts for donuts, king of Tokyo, labyrinth, magical kittens, mancala, meadow, megawatt, one night, Pictionary, poker, ramen fury, saboteur, smash up, spy fall, sushi go party, Tauro, Tetris, the isle of cats, throw throw burrito and avacado, ticket to ride, triominos, and of course all uno versions. Just to name a few 😉
Posted
You can make d&d as kinky as you want.
Posted
So many ways to get creative with D&D 
Posted
Dungeons and Dragons, or classic games like Monopoly, Sorry, and can’t forget the classic Eels and Escalators!
Posted
I’ve been trying to figure out Rum & Bones and I’m so confused. Can anyone recommend a good play through/ tutorial?
Posted
16 hours ago, VerbalVenom said:
I’ve been trying to figure out Rum & Bones and I’m so confused. Can anyone recommend a good play through/ tutorial?

Lots of reviews not a lot of playthroughs. If you do a search for “Lances board game stuff” on the YouTube you’ll probably get as close to what you’re looking for. Happy gaming!

Posted
16 hours ago, phantum said:

Lots of reviews not a lot of playthroughs. If you do a search for “Lances board game stuff” on the YouTube you’ll probably get as close to what you’re looking for. Happy gaming!

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I'm loving Tyrants of the underdark
Posted
I'm a bored gamer I'm also sissy and gonna start hrt soon but as for what I'm playing ATM is no rest for the wicked
Posted
Sub Terra. It takes a little setting up but everyone gets it during their first time playing and it's loads of fun
Posted
9 hours ago, BrokenKidneyDre said:
Sub Terra. It takes a little setting up but everyone gets it during their first time playing and it's loads of fun

Facts!

Posted
I’ve played a fun Pirate game a few times called Last Bottle of Rum
Posted
Oh if you like card games there's also munchkin and it has a ton of variations!
Posted

dragged out Space Hulk 1st edition for a youth club iv'e been asked to supply games for, with it converted to play BSG, was fun 3d printing and ***ting those minis for them.