If you were a body of water?

FerrusDaManus

FerrusDaManus
Posted
If you had to describe yourself as a body of water what would you say....

Personally I would be a creek. A constant flow thru some incredible unseen places. Can be a little rocky or shallow but always moving ahead. Sometimes wide and sometimes narrow but always leads to something larger than itself.
Posted
Placid, deep, dark depths, to pull you under away from the light.
Posted
I would say the ocean, clear and beautiful, yet thunderously powerful at times. Waiting for the right person to explore my depths and beauty.
Posted
3 minutes ago, rachel_t said:
a puddle..

That could be interpreted a few ways. 😅

Posted
I'd be a tidal bay. Good for a relaxing swim or a little surfing fun.
I bet there are geologists among us that have waited their whole fet lives to be asked this... It'll have them blowing their tops like hydro-thermal geysirs for sure.
Posted
River. Sometimes a slow, peaceful float; other times a deadly ***; mysterious; can be difficult to read/gauge; housing some amazing things under the surface.
Posted

Flowing.... upstream.

Posted
I am a river, less than a hundred feet across, teeming with some mystery hidden beneath. Neighbors and passersby enjoy the calm serenity along the shore. There are too few willing to venture out, though.
Posted
1 minute ago, Indiana219 said:
I am a river, less than a hundred feet across, teeming with some mystery hidden beneath. Neighbors and passersby enjoy the calm serenity along the shore. There are too few willing to venture out, though.

Edit: "...teeming with wildlife and a mystery beneath. "

Posted
6 hours ago, rachel_t said:
a puddle..

That’s the state of being my partner would say I routinely left her in….

Posted
8 hours ago, Viv1027 said:
I would say the ocean, clear and beautiful, yet thunderously powerful at times. Waiting for the right person to explore my depths and beauty.

Love this response!

Posted
Not to derail…. But I’m more of the fire/heat/sun that warms the body of water up…. Like a campfire; splash water on me and the bright warm flame might be put out. But with time patience and attention my passion will cause your water body to bubble, boil, and steam up!

To answer the OP though, I’d go with the creek as well, just like the one that ran through my backyard in the boonies as a kid. And I’d unoriginally steal all of the OP’s beautiful and wonderful double entendres of shallow and rocky at times, but always a lovely experience never to be stopped, always constantly moving forward. I would add that when a 100yr flood comes along(I.e hurricane Irene)I’ll cut right through everyones yard, all the towns street, making my own path where none presently exists, my flow being as direct as it can to get from point A to B as assuredly and confidently as possible, everyone and everything else be damned!
Posted
That's a very interesting question that I've got no answer to. I must really think of it.
Posted
Id be the ocean. Powerful
Posted
I'd be Niagara Falls, cuz I'll I wanna do is speal into a nice whole
Posted
I'll take an iceberg for 200, Alex! Not because it's solid and stiff (😂), but because only the tip is showing. (NO, not THAT tip! 🤣)
There's more than meets the ice. Yes, I'm punny. 😉
Posted
A clear but shallow lagoon so you can see everything underneath the surface from above- I'm an open book lol
Mim1666
Posted

a waterfall - flowing beautifully to  to fall to the bottom, you need to step into me to find out what is behind that waterfall

Posted

A large river, like the Tocantins river

Posted (edited)

I'm like the ocean, the deeper someone dives into my past - the calmer I am

Edited by latexbound
error
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

A hidden water fall in a secluded valley totally missed by most

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Waterfall, comes from the depths, washes over you. Leaves you refreshed wanting more.