I need to be spanked regularly

SlipperLovingBrat

SlipperLovingBrat
Posted

It's got the point again that I need to be spanked OTK with a man's hand then slippered on my bare backside again. I am a brat who usually does things without thinking of the consequences like getting my backside blistered upon where I have difficulty in sitting for a few days, afterwards for being naughty. It's just a shame I don't have regular spankings šŸ˜” Although I am a brat who deserves to be disciplined/spanked where I can't sit for a few days, I do enjoy being spanked šŸ˜ˆ

Drfeelgood-8281
Posted
Mmm a damn good thrashing šŸ§
Glovelover-1892
Posted
Hi, sent you a private message šŸ˜Š
melissatilghman
Posted

Hello. The easiest way to enhance sensations is to restrict access to parts of the body. The remaining ones are immediately perceived much more sharply. It is enough to tie the partnerā€™s hands behind his head so that he canā€™t touch you - and everything that you do next will seem enchanting. The main errors in binding: the wrong choice of improvised tools and too much tightening up to the loss of sensitivity in the hands, which may not last for weeks. Leave enough clearance under the makeshift shackles - at least one finger thick; never leave the associated partner alone in the room; keep the scissors in a conspicuous place to quickly release if necessary. If ties and ribbons are a pity, buy a special vinyl tape, it sticks only to itself and never to the body.Ā 

• 1 year later...
Posted

Dear slipper loving brat I wish I had you over my knee wearing your schoolgirl uniform , regardless whether you are make or female , then I'd lift up your skirt and you would feel my hand stroking and caressing your tight white knickers to tantalise you waiting for what is to come then slap slap slap ,you realise just what a hard hand I have as the heat and *** builds up up slowly and you begin to squirm a bit but I have you secure holding you firmly over my lap with my left hand and my right ankle twisted back over your legs to hold them down .Then after a good warm up its time to take down your knickers and feel that nice pink bare bottom and a bit stroke between your legs to add to the tension then slap slap slap will continue on the bare until you cry or use your safe word . But then after a brief respite comes the dreaded slipper followed by the back of a very severely stinging hair brush which will give you the punishment you deserve with no safe word this time , To be repeated at bedtime then twice daily .