First time anal tips?

Fireant99

Posted

The advice I was given has worked wonders on adding a kick to our sex life. So I'm here for more advice

short story:I need tips on making anal less ***ful and more pleasant for the first time.

Long story: As recommended I found a "submissive check list" and had both my husband and myself score each one 0-5 on receiving and giving. Any one that scored a 4 or higher, unless one of us gave it a zero which meant it wouldn't happen, and wrote them all down on little slips of paper and put them in a container. Each night we draw two and will act them out. A lot of new things!

one such thing is anal on me. I have never done this and am quite frankly terrified and excited at the same time. I know what an "accidental poke" feels like and it scares me for an intentional one. But the thought really excites me.

so I put the cards in thinking it would be a while until anal popped up since it was only one slip out of 100. Nope. Third night. So tonight I learn what all anal is about 😳🤠

but like Ike I said I have never done this so please any pointers to minimize the *** and maybe even enjoy it a bit?

Posted
Start small & work up, lots of lube & go slow, if you have a small but plug start with that again with plenty of lube. (Your pussy self lubricates your ass does not) start with a finger and play with it, as your ass relaxes 2 fingers etc and work up to his cock.
Posted
First of all relax! Maybe try rimming to relax and then with lubed gloves either start with fingers or small plugs. Practice yourself. Sometimes, it's just not the right time and it can feel ***ful, so don't push it.
Posted

Thanks for the tips!

i got buzzed last night, not wasted but feeling pretty good. I'd also smoked a lot of weed first. I guess this is why when he tried he was able to go all the way first try. It started to burn but I didn't say anything until the burning was too much and he said him too. Turns out the lube was like icy hot!😳

We cleaned that off off and went for another bottle and as y'all mentioned used lots and lots of it and to our surprise he was able to work all the way in and started going and while he was cautious and never went full *** he was able to enough to finish and with a lovely little toy I was able to finish twice while he was in the back.

again it must have been the combination that loosened me up because toward the end I really enjoyed it and it never hurt too bad past the point of entrance.

i think we are trying it again tonight 😂 I was afraid that I would wake up sore tomorrow with all I read about anal and considering how fast and hard my husband was going at it, but I feel 100% (apart from the lack of sleep 😂)

Posted

anal sex is like riding a bicycle...once you learn you never forget...just take it easy and the best lube to use is Astroglide waterproof in the tube lasts the longest also use a liquid type along with it...that makes it so easy...always go slow and if you can use a toy first to open you up...that makes all the difference in the world...I will try to post a pic of what I am talking about..but any dildo properly lubricated will go in easy

Posted
13 hours ago, prsnalty said:

anal sex is like riding a bicycle...once you learn you never forget...just take it easy and the best lube to use is Astroglide waterproof in the tube lasts the longest also use a liquid type along with it...that makes it so easy...always go slow and if you can use a toy first to open you up...that makes all the difference in the world...I will try to post a pic of what I am talking about..but any dildo properly lubricated will go in easy

Thanks for the lube tip! We have used a few kinds so far, currently have the brand oasis and it seems to work but it was expensive for how much you have to use! Sheesh!

on the positive note, last night pushed the bounds of dom/sub more than normal and that was a big plus. Now I have to figure out how to get him to fully submit (this goes back to my previous post). He likes to be the sub but there's something in him that always makes him fight back. He submits but every once in a while has to prove his "power" or something.  I've gotta break him 😂

Posted

Really I don't know how much you are paying for that brand, but you can get a good lube at the "Dollar Store" yes that's right the Dollar Store if you have one in your neighbor hood/  It is called "Warm Touch" in the medical aisle, comes in a blue box with gold or white lettering. If you don't have one of those go to Walmart and get their brand in the tube only 88 cents and it is also fantastic for any type of play.  I have found that it doesn't need to be expensive at all. 

I have gotten some great buys in the supermarket aisles also.  If you really want to try something wild and have access to a pool or even the shower get a waterproof gel from Astroglide.  Now that is the best so far that I have found and it lasts and lasts for hours especially in the water.  A pool for sex is amazing and both of you will really enjoy it it is so much easier and a lot more fun, take my word for it...

Posted

Any lube recommendations for the UK please? TIA

Posted
13 hours ago, Annalina said:

Any lube recommendations for the UK please? TIA

If you got a store like our Walgreen's or CVS pharmacy you have two of them one called Boots and the other Superdrug you will find Astroglide there.  Any gel from any of those manufacturers is okay, like I said it doesn't need to be expensive.  The only thing to remember is more is better and stop if it hurts....

Posted

I am an avid masturbator and also addicted to sexual toys and games.  I have done with not only my wife but with other partners every conceivable sexual experience that you could imagine and I mean that.  My wife will not do anal but I have anal sex with other women and it was great, it takes time but if you are willing it will work out.  You have to do it to yourself with your finger or fingers before he attempts to enter you,  It is important to understand that the rectum is not as elastic as you think and it will respond if slowly entered.  Now another thing that you have to do is tense it then relax it, by that I mean just as he is about to enter you squeeze your anal muscles tight then relax it will open you up.  Or if you want you can put another object such as a "rounded tip" hair brush in your ass....make sure that no matter what you put in you it has NO sharp edges and that you are able to pull it out.  Many people have out items in their asses and they never came  out which required a trip to the ER.  Now that is embarrassing.