Add pumping

Posted

Anyone had any experience with ass (or vaginal) pumping? I’ve had it done to me once with a Thickwall Cylinders pump with a central 1.5 inch diameter anal rod. The sensation was just incredible, unlike anything I’ve felt before. Obviously it made me much more quickly ready for penetration with large toys and was very pleasurable. 
I have some screw operated suction cups of different sizes that I have used for this purpose also, but there is no central rod in them. However the feeling of utter submission gained by having one inserted rectally, then tightened to draw the inner sphincter into the cup, together with a smaller diameter one being applied onto the glans and under the foreskin, is just mind-blowing! The suction *** of one atmosphere is incredible. No machinery required!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
19 hours ago, auchemboy said:

What it look like

Not sure what “it” refers to! Could you possibly explain this? Are you referring to the cylinder? Or are you referring to the suction cups? I think if you googled thickwall cylinders you would probably find an image of the device I’m referring to.