Dinner date

da****

Posted
Scenario kitten .. we go out to bk and waiting in line you grind your ass up and down on my cock .. knowing how big a tease youre being and knowing i cant do a thing about it then you walk up by the tills and keep shaking it.. you know how much daddy throbs for his kitten .. you see me droolin.. I've had enough i walk up to you I grab you by your throat you smile loving the feeling .. u look down and see the huge bulge of my hard cock.. you smile as i lift you right up off the ground and drag you against the tills .. i lower you down so your soaked pussy hovers on my thick fat hard throbbing cock .. the girls working look sooo scared.. they're trying to ask you if you need help.. but you don't need any help do you kitten? This is the exact spot you love being in isn't it? You love just how rough and fucked up daddy is don't you ? I pull back on your hair.. your face looking up at the 2 scared workers . They've never ever seen a look like the one on your face .. the look of knowing you're pussy is about to get torn up.. right here ... right now... cause you and I.. we don't give a fuck do we .. we wanna fuck .. anytime .. anywhere .. we fuck don't we kitten.. so I bend your head complete 180 to face me .. you can't believe I'm barging you doggy .. with my fat cock but you're looking straight up at me.. ive got your head twisted right around .. you love it .. nobody .. and i mean nobody has ever brought that true horny freak buried so deep inside you.. I interlace my knuckles and your hair.. you yelp .. and bend your head completely around to face me while daddy eases his cock all the way into his kittens tight horny wet pussy .. "mmmmmm feels amazing doesn't it?" .. you don't answer daddy gives his little girl a little slap .. the 2 employees jump in *** "... doesn't it!!" I slap you a little harder .. now you look up at both of them with dazed foggy eyes.. You just orgasmed and you're entire body is still shaking .. They both realize what happened and now they're interested.. I look at you .. you look at me .. "who the fuck they think they are kitten? .. is this to get them off.. or is it all to get you off?" .. you just smile at me as I pull back harder on your hair and wedging my cock deeper into you.. mmm .. you love knowing your man is fuckin you so proper and right in front of all these jealous girls too and even more .. you love knowing daddys going to pump his yummy warm cum all over you ... mmmmm.. every single girl in there is trying to hide the fact that they're all masturbating now .. wishing they were daddy's girl .. but daddy only has one lucky girl doesn't he .. you kitten.. and you love being that special girl don't you ? you're cumming again and as i feel you start to orgasm i quickly squeeze around your neck .. you almost black out ... but daddy knows you .. i ease off just as your about to black out .. your eyes fly open and you see me looking down at you growling.. it's too much for you amber .. you have the most intense orgasm you've ever had .. body shaking .. it's sooo intense you're crying for your irgasm to stop .. you gush forward a yummy warm wave of girly goo .. trickling down both of our legs .. mmmm .. you knowingi pound your hips doggy style .. harder and harder.. both of our fuck juices mixing and trickling down both of us .. faster and faster my hips smash against yours .. you just had the most intense orgasm of your life and another one takes you sooo hard.. mmmmm daddy loves when his girl makes a big mess .. you feel my balls tighten up as I pull out and jerk my load all over your ass .. your back.. and your face .. still turned right around.. tight in my grip .. every bead of cum splashing on my girls face .. being licked up hungrily by you .. mmm .. every warm gooey spurt of my cum reminding you why you're my girl .. mmmmm.. we don't even get dressed we grab our food and eat right there .. I hike you up on the counter and lick up every yummy drop of your cum .. mmm
Posted
Very hot.. got me wet 😋
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
That was intense 🤤🤤🤤