The Babysitter (Part Five)

Ki****

Posted
Will and Dani enjoy some afterglow and inspect Will’s secret project (contains handjobs, acts of service, and descriptions of bondage equipment)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up sometime just after eight, still on my back, my arm wrapped around the young lady next to me. Dani, at some point wrapped her arms and legs around me, hugging me close. She moans softly in her sleep, she must be having a good dream.

I slowly try to pull my arm out from under her, but she opens her eyes and a big smile spreads on her face. “Good morning.”

“Morning, Dani, how do you feel?”

She thinks about it a moment. “Still a little tired, and sore. But in a good way though.” She closes her eyes again and nuzzles close.

We lay like that as I stroke her hair for a little while. Soon her hand reaches out and begins to rub the front of my boxers. After a few moments she reaches into the fly and pulls my cock out, stroking it slowly.

“Dani, what are you-“

“Shhhhh.” She leans in so our faces are barely touching. “Please, let me take of you.” She begins to kiss me and continues to stroke me off. Slowly at first, but she begins to pick up pace, as her tongue licks my lips and wrestled around in my mouth. After a bit her head darts down to my crotch and I feel a wad of spit hit the base of my cock. She alternates hands and rubs her saliva along using it as lubrication.

I lean my head back and let out a moan, “Oh, kitten, I’m about to cum.” Soon spurts come shooting out of my head and Dani stifles a laugh behind her hand.

She looks up at me apologetically. “It’s like a little fountain.”

We both start laughing, then, just like the other day my stomach lets out a low grumble, and Dani’s eyes shoot open.

“Oh, your probably starving. I’ll go make us breakfast.” She hops out of the bed and I sit up on my elbow.

“No, you don’t have to do that.”

She leans in and gives me a kiss. “I know, I WANT to do it.” As she turns to leave again, give her a quick slap on the ass causing her to jump a bit. “Oh! Thank you. Will.”

She offers me one more smile before she leaves the room. I look after her a bit smiling, before getting out of bed and hoping in the shower myself.

A bit later dressed in a pair of jeans and a navy blue tshirt, I walk into the kitchen to see Dani, still in just a top and panties, dancing in front of the stove to music only she can hear. The smell of bacon and coffee filled the house and I walk up behind her and wrap an arm around her waist.

“Oh hi, sorry, sometimes I just hum to myself when I cook. It’s just kind of a whole zen thing.”

I laugh as I hug her close. “It’s okay, it’s very cute. But you might want to think about putting some pants on if we’re going to keep the window open.”

She shakes her ass against me and laughs. “Are you sure that’s what you want?”

I give her a playful slap on the side of her leg, “I want this to be a view only I can enjoy, kitten.”

“Yes sir.” She scoops some food on a plate and puts it on the table. “Eat, I’ll be right back.”

She runs back upstairs as I sit and look at a plate of eggs, bacon, and some roasted potatoes. I get a cup of coffee and dig in, soon Dani comes back wearing some hip hugger jeans and a pair of sneakers. She gets a plate and some more of the cider from last night and joins me. “You like it?”

“This is amazing. I usually just have some toast. Where did you learn to cook.”

“My mom taught me, we used to do it every Saturday for breakfast and dinner, and I just really like it.”

We eat in silence for a few moments, when she finally asks, “So I saw your garage through the window there. Jason says you don’t really use it all that much, but I thought I remember you working out there all the time.”

I swallow a mouthful of food. “Well, a year or so ago after the divorce I knew I wanted to explore my kinky side a bit, so I decided to take the little used garage and turn it into a... playroom of sorts.”

Her eyes go wide for a moment and they dart from me, to the garage and back to me. There’s a slight spark there as she asks. “Can I see it?”

I wipe my mouth and stand up holding out my hand. “Come along kitten, we’ll go take a look, then you should probably get home for a bit.”

She takes my hand and we walk along the breezeway to the detached garage. I unlock the door and step aside so she could poke her head in.

The inside is a bit warm because I insulated the walls, and in the summer heat I hadn’t been running the AC unit I installed in the blacked out window. Along the same wall as the window is a peg board where I’ve hung a variety of restraints (cuffs, chains, and leather straps) and some toys (like the tickler and flogger I didn’t use last night along with a crop, dowel rods and a hitachi vibrator). Also on this wall is a tall tool chest that held some smaller restraints and toys (several rolls of colored duct tape, vet-wrap, nipple clamps, gags, blindfolds and things for sensory play).

Across from us was the garage door I sealed shut and attached a homemade St. Andrew’s Cross at a slight angle. There was also a high Y-shaped chair and a spanking stool made out of saw-horses. The wall opposite the toys had several anchor points and rings attacked to it as well as a sink and single shower.

Next to the door we were at was a single cot with a metal frame and head and foot boards with bars. There is a motorized hoist hanging from the ceiling with a ring hanging off, and several rugs are on the concrete floor with a few bare patches. The playroom was simple looking, but still took a lot of work and there was more to do.

Danielle stepped in and looked around. “Wow, this is... not what I was expecting.”

“Well we can’t all be maladjusted billionaires with high end bondage rooms.”

She comes back to me and puts her hands on my face. “No, I love it. I can’t wait to try it out.”

“I want this to be a safe place to explore some darker desires. If you want to play in here I want you to be ready for scenes like what was on those websites that got you in trouble in the first place.”

“Well, I mean, that’s something I would be interested in. I want to turn myself over to you.”

As she puts her arms around me I think for a moment. “Do you have plans tonight.”

“Mmm, I do. I’m going out with some friends, I can cancel?”

“No, go, have fun and relax. Jason will be home tomorrow and we won’t be able to play for another two weeks. I want your anticipation to build and we’ll have that much more fun when it happens.”

She rests her head against my chest. “Oh, I don’t know if I can handle being here and not enjoying this.”

“We have to. As far as Jason is concerned, nothing has changed. I love him, but he would tell his mother and that could make things difficult. So, you’ll pick him up from school, watch over him in the afternoon, and I’ll come home like normal.”

“Okay, but, I can’t let you keep eating those microwave meals and feeding Jason canned pasta. Can I make something for you every now and then?”

“Come inside.” I lock the door and we go back to the house. Once inside we clean the kitchen together , Danielle got her things and I walked her to the door. Before I opened it I pull several twenty’s out of my wallet. “After school on Monday, you two go grocery shopping. After a long day at work I would love to have a home-made meal now and then.”

She pocketed the *** wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss. “Yes sir, I would love to do that for you. And I promise, until you let me into your playroom I will not pleasure myself in anyway. Thank you for last night, and I am so lucky that I started working for you.”

We kiss again, and I finally open the door and let the real world collide with the one we’d been living in for the past 16 hours.

After I watch her drive off, I go to my computer and open the dating app I had been using and type out a message.

‘Sarah, I’m sorry to say this, but I won’t be able to meet with you next weekend. I’ve found what I’ve been looking for and I won’t be on this site. Good luck, and I hope you find what you’ve been looking for. William.’

I then disable the account and log out. I don’t know how things with Danielle and I will unfold, but for the time being I’m ready to give it a shot, and hope for the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s Note: If you’re looking for the kinky action check out my profile for Parts 1-4. I have more stories with these characters and I plan on posting them, but I may take a little break to post some of the other stories I’ve worked on.
Posted
Excellent writing. Very much enjoying it and see alot of William in myself! Keep it up👍