Why have all my matches not been logged in for nearly a year?

th****

Posted
Not to be a complainer, this apps great! But i wonder what the process of matching is, because most my matches haven’t logged in for forever and often live thousands of miles away. Are there some steps within preferences that ive missed? Whats the deal with this??
NowIAmTheMaster
Posted
Honestly it seems like the match system is overly simplistic, theres no stipulation in there for filtering distance or logged in time
Posted
if you want the frank answer its just the luck of the draw i have matches who i had a great connection with but they haven’t been on in 6 months 7 months a year etc so its just a reality you have to deal with it is what it is
Posted
That’s the only matches you get. From people that aren’t no longer available. 😁
FetMyLife
Posted
It could be a great feature with some tiny tweaks and options. But as it is it’s just annoying when you see that little yellow dot and think it might lead to meeting someone new, but no, it’s just a pretty terrible D/s match with someone that stopped using the site ages ago and lives on the moon!
Posted
9 hours ago, undeaddom said:

if you want the frank answer its just the luck of the draw i have matches who i had a great connection with but they haven’t been on in 6 months 7 months a year etc so its just a reality you have to deal with it is what it is

How would you know you had great connection if it were a dead account? 

Posted
9 hours ago, NowIAmTheMaster said:

Honestly it seems like the match system is overly simplistic, theres no stipulation in there for filtering distance or logged in time

This... and as @CopperKnob said. It's an overly simplistic algorithm that seems to *ONLY* be based off the site's bdsm quiz and nothing more. No options for age or distance preferences and no sorting out dead profiles. It also doesn't show the "matches" to both people at the same time. It's even sent me profiles that I have blocked. Any profiles it has sent me that might have been compatible in some way I've almost always already interacted with in some way long before ot "matches" us. 

It could be useful, but as it is, it's not. 

NowIAmTheMaster
Posted
15 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

This... and as @CopperKnob said. It's an overly simplistic algorithm that seems to *ONLY* be based off the site's bdsm quiz and nothing more. No options for age or distance preferences and no sorting out dead profiles. It also doesn't show the "matches" to both people at the same time. It's even sent me profiles that I have blocked. Any profiles it has sent me that might have been compatible in some way I've almost always already interacted with in some way long before ot "matches" us. 

It could be useful, but as it is, it's not. 

This, 1000x this

Posted
And after this post i have 90% men visiting my profile, sorry boys! I need feminine energy 🤷‍♀️ Southern California freak girls 🙌😽
Posted
1 minute ago, themachine669 said:

And after this post i have 90% men visiting my profile, sorry boys! I need feminine energy 🤷‍♀️ Southern California freak girls 🙌😽

It's just people who probably read the post then looked to see who wrote it. I always get more traffic of all kinds whenever I've been active commenting or have made a post in the forums.