SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Clue # 9 - Chatty kathy has done it again.

Posted
Day 6, Grid 9 Clue - maintain an etiquette to engage with some by DM or you could be blocked
Posted
Day 6 clue 9
Follow these or you dm or you can get block or punished
Posted
Day 6 - Clue 9 - Grid #9 - Time for the French cat to take the throne again
Posted
Day 6, Grid#9 Communication Measures.
Posted

Grid 9 - Clue 9 - If you'd like to join the conversation, be sure to check here first so you don't get in trouble. 

Goddess_Fifi
Posted
Hi there, I don't see clue 8 in this thread.
Posted
CLUE 9 - Must follow or no convo
Posted
Day 5, Grid 8, Clue 1 - Everyone must understand and adhere to this or you could be ban from his app

Day 5 clue 8
You can be one of these on a train
Cho Cho

Day 5 - Clue 8 - Grid #8 - Cipher to lead the orchestra

CLUE 8 - The how-to for not being booted.
Posted
Clue 8 - How-to guide for not getting the boot.
Posted
Here you go 8 clues as of today
Day 1, Grid 1, Clue - if someone leaves a mark on your poze here is where you will figure out
Day 1, Grid 2, Clue - if you want to be alerted by any interactions you need to switch this on
Day 1, Grid 3, Clue - if you want to keep random people away, make sure your set this up
Day 2, Grid 4, Clue - This is where you would know if you are status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it
Day 3, Grid 6, Clue - no random person can reach out to you if you set your range
Day 4, Grid 7, Clue - put different angle poze so people know what they see is what they get
Day 5, Grid 8, Clue - Everyone must understand and adhere to this or you could be ban from his app
Day 6, Grid 9 Clue - maintain an etiquette to engage with some by DM or you could be blocked
Chloebear
Posted
Clue 9 - we love these in the lobby! If you’re new, we’ll direct you to them :)
Posted
How many are there as of right now?
Posted
Okay but what's today's clue. We already did yesterday's
Posted
9 hours ago, queen-bitch said:

How many are there as of right now?

6 hours ago, alxast378 said:

are there 8 or 9 released?

Currently there are 9 icons that have been released and are available to collect. 😊

Posted
7 hours ago, GSR said:

Okay but what's today's clue. We already did yesterday's

Below are the clues posted so far for Icon 9 

14 hours ago, chicago4000 said:

Clue # 9 - Chatty kathy has done it again.

14 hours ago, KissingDom said:

13 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 6 clue 9
Follow these or you dm or you can get block or punished

13 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day 6 - Clue 9 - Grid #9 - Time for the French cat to take the throne again

13 hours ago, DopeyDom said:

Day 6, Grid#9 Communication Measures.

12 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

Grid 9 - Clue 9 - If you'd like to join the conversation, be sure to check here first so you don't get in trouble. 

10 hours ago, Ambrosia82 said:

CLUE 9 - Must follow or no convo

9 hours ago, Chloebear said:

Clue 9 - we love these in the lobby! If you’re new, we’ll direct you to them :)

Posted
9 hours ago, Luckycharm651 said:

How does this work

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt.

I have included below the details from the OP on how to play the game and also gifted you, your first icon to get you started. 

Clues are posted each day in this forum thread that will hint you where to look in the FET Universe.  Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around FET, if you are in the right place you will find an icon which is overlapped on the screen and it will eventually form part of a final picture once all the icons have been collected.  When you find an icon, tap on the icon and it will collect and add to your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

If you prefer not to use the clues, you can also hunt around the FET universe and try to find the icons on your own.

A new icon will be released each day at 3pm UK time. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by scrolling back through this forum thread, head over to the website via your browser using www.fetish.com and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the same forum thread which will take to you each days clues so far. If you are yet to sign on to the website, sign on as an existing member using the same id and password as you used for the APP. 

You can also post your own clues to help others, just remember no spoilers allowed.

The treasure hunt is a great way to learn about the various features available here at FET and also earn points through playing the game. It is also a great way to meet others through sharing icons that you find.  If you have any further questions you are also welcome to drop me a line 😊

On 4/2/2024 at 11:06 PM, bbb_karen said:

Embark on an immersive sensory journey! Join the Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt to win our 'Exploring Sensory Manipulation in BDSM Play' course (available in English) from our BDSM Training School. Discover the 24 hidden icons to unlock insights and heighten play scenes 🦹

Ready to unlock the secrets of sensory delight?

This is how it works:

- From April 2nd to April 22th, find a new icon daily in the FET Universe. 

- Deadline: April 23th. Winners announced on April 24th!

- Click on an icon to earn 30 points and store it in your 'Treasure Chest'. 

- Share clues and hints in the Treasure Hunt Forum, but no spoilers! 

- Be generous - give icons to those who haven't found any yet, and reclaim them later. 

- Win by actively providing clues and giving away icons, not just collecting them all.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
Just out of random curiosity. I know it was said we could give clues, but don't just give the answer. My random question is this: What happens if we do?? Is there a punishment? Is someone gonna try and spank me??
Posted
12 hours ago, Goddess_Fifi said:

Hi there, I don't see clue 8 in this thread.

Below are the clues that were posted so far, for Icon 8 

On 4/7/2024 at 12:33 AM, KissingDom said:

Day 5, Grid 8, Clue 1 - Everyone must understand and adhere to this or you could be ban from his app

On 4/7/2024 at 12:47 AM, gemini_man said:

Day 5 - Clue 8 - Grid #8 - Cipher to lead the orchestra

On 4/7/2024 at 12:54 AM, joedoe said:

Day 5 clue 8
You can be one of these on a train
Cho Cho

Posted
5 minutes ago, BladedDragon said:

Just out of random curiosity. I know it was said we could give clues, but don't just give the answer. My random question is this: What happens if we do?? Is there a punishment? Is someone gonna try and spank me??

Yes you will receive a spoiler warning from the mods.  No spanks sorry, but I am sure someone out there will be happy to spank you. 😊

Posted
I'm good. I said, "TRY to spank me."
Posted
Great then I have them all lol