SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I think I just gave mine away by accident
Posted
34 minutes ago, niaya said:

I think I just gave mine away by accident

That's ok it happens and the good thing is that you will be able to go back and recollect.  Just work out which day you are missing and go back to where you first collected it from and the icon will be there.  If you would like some help you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
How do I join
Posted
2 hours ago, Smoke1597 said:

How do I collect

11 minutes ago, PrimalEnergy said:

How do I join

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt.

I have included below the details from the OP on how to play the game and also gifted you, your first icon to get you started. 

Clues are posted each day in this forum thread that will hint you where to look in the FET Universe.  Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around FET, if you are in the right place you will find an icon which is overlapped on the screen and it will eventually form part of a final picture once all the icons have been collected.  When you find an icon, tap on the icon and it will collect and add to your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

If you prefer not to use the clues, you can also hunt around the FET universe and try to find the icons on your own.

A new icon will be released each day at 3pm UK time. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by scrolling back through this forum thread, head over to the website via your browser using www.fetish.com and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the same forum thread which will take to you each days clues so far. If you are yet to sign on to the website, sign on as an existing member using the same id and password as you used for the APP. 

You can also post your own clues to help others, just remember no spoilers allowed.

The treasure hunt is a great way to learn about the various features available here at FET and also earn points through playing the game. It is also a great way to meet others through sharing icons that you find.  If you have any further questions you are also welcome to drop me a line 😊

On 4/2/2024 at 11:06 PM, bbb_karen said:

Embark on an immersive sensory journey! Join the Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt to win our 'Exploring Sensory Manipulation in BDSM Play' course (available in English) from our BDSM Training School. Discover the 24 hidden icons to unlock insights and heighten play scenes 🦹

Ready to unlock the secrets of sensory delight?

This is how it works:

- From April 2nd to April 22th, find a new icon daily in the FET Universe. 

- Deadline: April 23th. Winners announced on April 24th!

- Click on an icon to earn 30 points and store it in your 'Treasure Chest'. 

- Share clues and hints in the Treasure Hunt Forum, but no spoilers! 

- Be generous - give icons to those who haven't found any yet, and reclaim them later. 

- Win by actively providing clues and giving away icons, not just collecting them all.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted

🤑🤑🤑🤑🪙🪙🪙🪙 play a game win a.....  Clue # 10

Posted
#10 play your cards right and Brucie will tell you...
Posted
Grid 10 Clue #10 Quite sharp Directions.
Posted
9 minutes ago, DivineMyst said:
How do I gift a treasure piece?

find someone who hasn’t found any and then click where you would to see your own icons it should say “give away icon now”. however once you’ve given it away you have to find that icon again for yourself

Posted
Day 7, Grid 10 Clue - be it liking a pic or sending a message or doing this hunt, you can earn tokens and use them for various things. Here you find your daily score
Posted
11 minutes ago, DivineMyst said:

Searching for other profiles and see if they started the treasure hunt if not you gift them an icon. You can recollect it back the same way you foind it

Posted
17 hours ago, alxast378 said:
are there 8 or 9 released?

10 as of today

Posted
Day 7 - Clue 10 - Grid #10 - Opt ins get confused with compass directions
Posted
15 minutes ago, DivineMyst said:

You can only gift to people who don't have an icon already - if you click on a profile it will either say how many icons they have collected or will give you the option to gift

Posted
Day 7 clue 10
The one with the most of these at the end of a game wins
Aardvark21
Posted
Grid 10, clue 10 N, S, E, W
Posted
1 hour ago, DivineMyst said:

You find someone without any and the option is there to gift them. Note that the piece given is random, so you'll have to work out what piece it is and find it again.

Goddess_Fifi
Posted
12 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Thank you 😊