SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
any idea what an icon is I guess I found 1 outta 24 but no clue . how you play this game?
Posted
Day 8, Grid 11 Clue - If you switch this on, you can get remarks from people on your pics.
Posted
5 minutes ago, macknassedy said:
any idea what an icon is I guess I found 1 outta 24 but no clue . how you play this game?

If you scroll on the top of this thread you will find how the treasure hunt works. So far 11 icons have been released and also clues are posted
The idea is to find the icons by exploring the various features of the app or website

Posted
Day 8 Clue 11 Grid#11 " Not all opinions are worth listening too".
Posted
For those of you who have joined recently The Treasure Hunt, here are 11 clues as of today 9th April

Day 1, Grid 1, Clue - if someone leaves a mark on your poze here is where you will figure out
Day 1, Grid 2, Clue - if you want to be alerted by any interactions you need to switch this on
Day 1, Grid 3, Clue - if you want to keep random people away, make sure your set this up
Day 2, Grid 4, Clue - This is where you would know if your status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it
Day 3, Grid 6, Clue - no random person can reach out to you if you set your range
Day 4, Grid 7, Clue - put different angle poze so people know what they see is what they get
Day 5, Grid 8, Clue - Everyone must understand and adhere to this or you could be ban from his app
Day 6, Grid 9, Clue - maintain an etiquette to engage with some by DM or you could be blocked
Day 7, Grid 10 Clue - be it liking a pic or sending a message or doing this hunt, you can earn tokens and use them for various things. Here you find your daily score
Day 8, Grid 11 Clue - If you switch this on, you can get remarks from people on your pics.
Posted
Day 8 clue 11

You have to allow this to hear that
Posted
Day 8 - Clue 11 - Grid #11 - French know how to sieve for remarks on content
Sting-ATL
Posted
I have 10 of 24, I think I'm missing 5
Posted
Any better clues for 11 Guys ?
Posted
1 hour ago, KissingDom said:

For those of you who have joined recently The Treasure Hunt, here are 11 clues as of today 9th April

Day 1, Grid 1, Clue - if someone leaves a mark on your poze here is where you will figure out
Day 1, Grid 2, Clue - if you want to be alerted by any interactions you need to switch this on
Day 1, Grid 3, Clue - if you want to keep random people away, make sure your set this up
Day 2, Grid 4, Clue - This is where you would know if your status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it
Day 3, Grid 6, Clue - no random person can reach out to you if you set your range
Day 4, Grid 7, Clue - put different angle poze so people know what they see is what they get
Day 5, Grid 8, Clue - Everyone must understand and adhere to this or you could be ban from his app
Day 6, Grid 9, Clue - maintain an etiquette to engage with some by DM or you could be blocked
Day 7, Grid 10 Clue - be it liking a pic or sending a message or doing this hunt, you can earn tokens and use them for various things. Here you find your daily score

thank you

I struggled with Grid 8, but all caught up now

Posted

Day 8 - clue 11 options that allow or humpty to sit or not

Posted
33 minutes ago, TVmichelle-L said:

thank you

I struggled with Grid 8, but all caught up now

You're welcome

Posted
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Day 8 - Clue 11 - Grid #11 - French know how to sieve for remarks on content

This helped more than anything else... let me try and rephrase this for others...

Day 8 - Clue 11 - Grid #11 - When you are getting feedback but want only certain types, you would turn this on or adjust it in the settings.

Sting-ATL
Posted

I have 10 of 24 and missing tile 5 (volume one and row two). It says I gave it away but I can't find it again. Please help. 

Posted
On the app I'm not sure of its just me in dark mode or that's just standard but #10 and #11 were hard to spot against the black background.
Posted

I have looked at grid 1 clue and cant figure it out still, at all, "if someone leaves a mark on your poze here is where you will figure out " 

if anyone would like to help me dm :) thanks 

Posted
Im really struggling with grid 9 any better clues?
Posted
Any help with grid 9? I’ve gone through all the clues and unless I’m a complete idiot I cannot figure it out!
Posted
I’m looking for the 11th icon :( help me plzzz Im begging you🙏🥺
PixieDust
Posted
4 hours ago, infiniteJG said:

Im really struggling with grid 9 any better clues?

4 hours ago, infiniteJG said:

Any help with grid 9? I’ve gone through all the clues and unless I’m a complete idiot I cannot figure it out!

I just checked your profile and it looks like you were able to find it, which is great. 

PixieDust
Posted
4 hours ago, silentmaple said:

I have looked at grid 1 clue and cant figure it out still, at all, "if someone leaves a mark on your poze here is where you will figure out " 

if anyone would like to help me dm :) thanks 

1 hour ago, maleSubSlave69 said:

I’m looking for the 11th icon :( help me plzzz Im begging you🙏🥺

Have sent you both a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
6 hours ago, Sting-ATL said:

I have 10 of 24 and missing tile 5 (volume one and row two). It says I gave it away but I can't find it again. Please help. 

Have sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
8 hours ago, 0LadyBlack said:

11 help

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
I'm new but I'm going to get into it