SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

PixieDust
Posted
15 minutes ago, curvylovergirl said:

I need helpppp

I tried to message you however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message I am unable to message you again for 90 days. You are welcome to drop me a line if you would still like some help 😊

Posted
19 minutes ago, curvylovergirl said:
I need helpppp

Please specify for which clue you need help or feel free to DM me

Posted
14 minutes ago, DasanTatanka said:

The clues are a bit rough this time around.

Feel free to DM me for further help

Posted
I'm having trouble finding these I feel like I've been all over this app lol and only have 5 lol
Posted
11 minutes ago, T-Everson said:
I'm having trouble finding these I feel like I've been all over this app lol and only have 5 lol

Which ones you need help? Or feel free to DM me

Posted
I have 12/24 cause I gave one away on accident but are they one a day type things????
PixieDust
Posted
49 minutes ago, Trout30 said:

Looking for 13 now 😁

You will have a little bit of a wait for Icon 13, its not released until later today at 3pm UK time. 

PixieDust
Posted
3 minutes ago, T-Everson said:

I have 12/24 cause I gave one away on accident but are they one a day type things????

If you have 12 icons, you are currently uptodate.  If you give one away even by accident, you will always be able to go back and recollect from where you first found it.  😊

Posted
Where do you look for these at? Chat rooms? Advertisements? People’s profiles?
Posted
What do you do when you find one? Lol. I have zero
Posted
4 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

If you have 12 icons, you are currently uptodate.  If you give one away even by accident, you will always be able to go back and recollect from where you first found it.  😊

That's the problem idk where I found it at 😆 I collected a few just randomly setting stuff up lol and nah poof can't find nada but then again u said I'm up to date so I guess I refund it then

PixieDust
Posted
10 minutes ago, Yourbadhabit said:

Where do you look for these at? Chat rooms? Advertisements? People’s profiles?

8 minutes ago, Yourbadhabit said:

What do you do when you find one? Lol. I have zero

I have gifted you your first icon to get you started.  The icons are hidden all over the FET Universe, I can't tell you where, as that would be a spoiler but if you use the clues in this forum thread they will hint you where to look.  Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around FET, if you are in the right place you will find an icon which is overlayed on the screen, tap on it and it will collect in your treasure chest.  You can also hunt for the icons without clues, by just having a dig around.  If you would like some more help you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
14 minutes ago, nicosia_master said:

I have 1 help 😃

Have sent you a message 😊

Rena-5651
Posted
I currently have ten💜 my best hint to give is where you are most annoyed with things with many choices. Click around places where u can turn them off.(I Don't think that gives too much away but hopefully it helps)
Posted
8 minutes ago, Rena-5651 said:
I currently have ten💜 my best hint to give is where you are most annoyed with things with many choices. Click around places where u can turn them off.(I Don't think that gives too much away but hopefully it helps)

As of date there are 12 icons released - so 2 more to go. Have fun

Rena-5651
Posted
6 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

As of date there are 12 icons released - so 2 more to go. Have fun

Thank you! I found the eleventh one. Woot 💃on my way to the 12th😂

Cheveyo
Posted
7 hours ago, KissingDom said:

I am finding them. The clues just aren't as easy.

Posted
10 hours ago, PixieDust said:

A little trickier this time round,  with the darker icons, however to me, it just makes hunting the icons all the more fun.  I have however passed on the feedback to the Community Team 😊

Like I mentioned! You are seasoned hunter and know and share where they go so yes will make it more interesting like it’s a bigger challenge for myself but… Black on Black isn’t really conducive for what the process of learning and looking around the site with “ no reward” . Thank you for passing on the feedback to relevant admin. There should be a background colour criteria for the complete picture as well as the small circles imho x

Posted
46 minutes ago, DasanTatanka said:

I am finding them. The clues just aren't as easy.

EnchantressQueen
Posted
If anyone is willing to help me find todays that would be awesome, the clues are confusing lmao.
Posted
Day 10 - Clue 13 - Grid #13 - Confused ends if initial royal is added for these chums