SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

PixieDust
Posted
4 hours ago, babyvali said:

I dont understand the #15 clue.

1 hour ago, babyvali said:

i cant find the 15 icon. could there be an other clue

Below are the clues posted so far for icon # 15

You are welcome to drop me a line if these do not help 😊

11 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day 12, Grid 15 Clue - if you want someone before you fire from the base, expand the age and location to hit the traget

10 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 15 - Extra! Extra!  Read all about it! Hot off the press and just the way you like it 😊

10 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 12 Clue 15 Adjust the location around home to find a chum

5 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day 12 - Clue 15 - Grid #15 - You may want to adjust your settings to get fed the latest and greatest of your choice.

PixieDust
Posted
10 hours ago, PaPiLove said:

I’ve adjusted location around home and still nothing. What am I missing?

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
I’m not understanding.I’m deb
Posted
OK I must be missing something for 15. I've expanded the age range. The radius, went to announcements
Posted
I’m usually pretty good with these, but I’m really struggling with #15. I’m genuinely starting to doubt my sanity… 🤣
Posted
1 hour ago, Domdaddy79 said:
OK I must be missing something for 15. I've expanded the age range. The radius, went to announcements

After work where do you go ? Start from there!

Posted
2 minutes ago, PeteNR2 said:
I’m usually pretty good with these, but I’m really struggling with #15. I’m genuinely starting to doubt my sanity… 🤣

After work where do you go ? Start from there!
Or feel free to DM me for further help

PixieDust
Posted
1 hour ago, Domdaddy79 said:

2 minutes ago, PeteNR2 said:

Have sent you  both a message 😊

Posted
Day 13, Grid 16 Clue - expand your look out for kinksters whatever the age or distance or orientation so you can find them around you.
Posted
Day 13 clue 16
Search a freak close to you add what you’re looking for age sex
Kink
Posted (edited)

#16 in part don't forget you're a womble, you'll be batty if you do...

Edited by quietlysure
Wrong clue number🤦
Posted
Two of the hints for Grid 16 read like they apply to Grid 15.
Posted

Clue 16 Narrow down the hunt, to find who you want

Sting-ATL
Posted
On 4/13/2024 at 10:04 AM, KissingDom said:

Day 12, Grid 15 Clue - if you want someone before you fire from the base, expand the age and location to hit the traget

Both clues 15 and 16 sound the same, when I found what I think in 15, it popped up as if I found 16. 

Posted

Okay, I found clue 16: yay! I was just looking in the wrong place. There is a lot to fiddle with here.

I uploaded examples of what I mean by making a grid to track the icons I've collected.  I hope this helps!

Posted
Day 13 - Clue 16 - Grid #16 - Seeking someone locally or far away - adjust your settings in this search and you may find what you seek.
Master_Gene
Posted
On 4/13/2024 at 6:38 AM, KissingDom said:

For those of you who have joined recently The Treasure Hunt, here are 11 clues as of today 9th April
Day 1, Grid 1, Clue - if someone leaves a mark on your poze here is where you will figure out
Day 1, Grid 2, Clue - if you want to be alerted by any interactions you need to switch this on
Day 1, Grid 3, Clue - if you want to keep random people away, make sure your set this up
Day 2, Grid 4, Clue - This is where you would know if your status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it
Day 3, Grid 6, Clue - no random person can reach out to you if you set your range
Day 4, Grid 7, Clue - put different angle poze so people know what they see is what they get
Day 5, Grid 8, Clue - Everyone must understand and adhere to this or you could be ban from his app
Day 6, Grid 9, Clue - maintain an etiquette to engage with some by DM or you could be blocked
Day 7, Grid 10 Clue - be it liking a pic or sending a message or doing this hunt, you can earn tokens and use them for various things. Here you find your daily score
Day 8, Grid 11 Clue - If you switch this on, you can get remarks from people on your pics.
Day 9, Grid 12 Clue - Always update this from time to time with special characters and numbers to keep intruders away
Day 10, Grid 13 Clue - if they are special people here there are on your special list since you talk to them often
Day 11, Grid 14 Clue - if you' want more to join the party why not get them here

All clues should be placed either at the top of the picture or the bottom of the picture so that each time a new icon comes out one just needs to look there instead of looking everywhere trying to find the next clue. it takes a lot of time to find the next Grid clue to the icon.

PixieDust
Posted
4 hours ago, HarshMale said:

Any help on clue 3?

Below are the clues that were posted for Icon 3.  If you still need help, you are welcome to drop me a line.😊

On 4/3/2024 at 2:13 AM, KissingDom said:

Day 1/Clue 3 - if you want to keep random people away, make sure your set this up

On 4/3/2024 at 2:28 AM, gemini_man said:

Day 1 - Clue 3 - Grid #3 - Want some peace and quiet? Set this to on

On 4/3/2024 at 5:26 AM, joedoe said:

Clue 3 When some one appreciates you they do this to you give you love

PixieDust
Posted
10 hours ago, alxast378 said:

#16 has me absolutely stumped. i swear ive checked EVERYWHERE

I just checked your profile and looks like you have now found it which is great. 😊

Posted
I'm new to this, I'm a bit lost
Posted

@Lunababy84... basically you go around the app/site from profile settings, to radius search, photos... and other stuff and you find those pieces of picture... they are all over... need only patience...

Posted
1 hour ago, Lunababy84 said:
I'm new to this, I'm a bit lost

Same 😹