SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I’m new here. Can someone and some all the clues so I can go searching?
Posted
I read just to go searching fet like pages forums all that stuff I guess explore and people can send you puzzle pieces.
Posted
31 minutes ago, alexpwrs91 said:
I’m new here. Can someone and some all the clues so I can go searching?

For those of you who have joined recently The Treasure Hunt, here are 11 clues as of today 14th April
Day 1, Grid 1, Clue - if someone leaves a mark on your poze here is where you will figure out
Day 1, Grid 2, Clue - if you want to be alerted by any interactions you need to switch this on
Day 1, Grid 3, Clue - if you want to keep random people away, make sure your set this up
Day 2, Grid 4, Clue - This is where you would know if your status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it
Day 3, Grid 6, Clue - no random person can reach out to you if you set your range
Day 4, Grid 7, Clue - put different angle poze so people know what they see is what they get
Day 5, Grid 8, Clue - Everyone must understand and adhere to this or you could be ban from his app
Day 6, Grid 9, Clue - maintain an etiquette to engage with some by DM or you could be blocked
Day 7, Grid 10 Clue - be it liking a pic or sending a message or doing this hunt, you can earn tokens and use them for various things. Here you find your daily score
Day 8, Grid 11 Clue - If you switch this on, you can get remarks from people on your pics.
Day 9, Grid 12 Clue - Always update this from time to time with special characters and numbers to keep intruders away
Day 10, Grid 13 Clue - if they are special people here there are on your special list since you talk to them often
Day 11, Grid 14 Clue - if you' want more to join the party why not get them here
Day 13, Grid 16 Clue - expand your look out for kinksters whatever the age or distance or orientation so you can find them around you.

If you need further help feel free to DM me

LonelyDesire
Posted (edited)

Clue #15 and #16 keep taking me to the  same piece, am I missing something here?

***UPDATED***

Apparently it was just me being an idiot :)

Edited by LonelyDesire
Update
Chloebear
Posted
Clue #16 they seek them here, they seek them there, they seek those Kinksters everywhere….! And also, helpfully, in specific places too :)
Posted
12 minutes ago, BreLiz13 said:
#16 has me running around in circles! Help!

How do you look for information on Google? Hint

Posted
29 minutes ago, BreLiz13 said:
#16 has me running around in circles! Help!

#16 Going Home!! Look up for some pointers how to get there.Then take in everything that's around.

Posted

Day 14, Grid 17 Clue 17 - if there is disagreement you ask your lawyer to send a dossier

Posted
Hint 17! Sometimes we all need this advice.
PixieDust
Posted
7 minutes ago, daddydom423 said:

Need help with 16

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Day 14 - Clue 17 - Grid #17 - In eagle clot, once stirred, I find my way to a lawful place
Posted
Day 14
Clue 17
Sometimes we should take this advice
EnchantressQueen
Posted

I’m missing so many clues and icons 

if I could have some help that would be fantastic 

Posted

#17 use the oxford english dictionary to gather this, and learn that 2's better when 3's a crowd...

Posted
Hi, I'm having some trouble with grid 16
Posted
Is there a running list of all the hints?
Posted
23 minutes ago, DaddyKy said:
Is there a running list of all the hints?

For those of you who have joined recently The Treasure Hunt, here are 12 clues as of today 15th April
Day 1, Grid 1, Clue - if someone leaves a mark on your poze here is where you will figure out
Day 1, Grid 2, Clue - if you want to be alerted by any interactions you need to switch this on
Day 1, Grid 3, Clue - if you want to keep random people away, make sure your set this up
Day 2, Grid 4, Clue - This is where you would know if your status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it
Day 3, Grid 6, Clue - no random person can reach out to you if you set your range
Day 4, Grid 7, Clue - put different angle poze so people know what they see is what they get
Day 5, Grid 8, Clue - Everyone must understand and adhere to this or you could be ban from his app
Day 6, Grid 9, Clue - maintain an etiquette to engage with some by DM or you could be blocked
Day 7, Grid 10 Clue - be it liking a pic or sending a message or doing this hunt, you can earn tokens and use them for various things. Here you find your daily score
Day 8, Grid 11 Clue - If you switch this on, you can get remarks from people on your pics.
Day 9, Grid 12 Clue - Always update this from time to time with special characters and numbers to keep intruders away
Day 10, Grid 13 Clue - if they are special people here there are on your special list since you talk to them often
Day 11, Grid 14 Clue - if you' want more to join the party why not get them here
Day 13, Grid 16 Clue - expand your look out for kinksters whatever the age or distance or orientation so you can find them around you.
Day 14, Grid 17 Clue - if there is disagreement you ask your lawyer to send a dossier

Posted
22 minutes ago, TXPunisher said:
I need help with 16 & 17

Feel free to DM me