SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I'm missing 16 and can't find it
PixieDust
Posted
1 minute ago, Bucky_Baby said:

I'm missing 16 and can't find it

Happy to give you a hand however I am unable to message you due to your filters.  You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
And so goes the clue Pixie lol
Posted
How do I fix the filters? Sorry I’m
New to this
PixieDust
Posted
2 minutes ago, Joey0829 said:

Just need 12 more

I checked your profile and you currently have 12 icons collected, so you are only missing 5, as the others have not been released.  I have sent you a message also 😊

Posted
Damn that hint for 17 was vague but still managed to get it... but yes the law is the law
Posted
10 minutes ago, Buster_Bv said:
Damn that hint for 17 was vague but still managed to get it... but yes the law is the law

Where did you find it?

Posted
People with their message filters on really can’t expect too much help besides the clues that are here
Posted

Hellol
How can i give away what i have been collecting ?
Thanks !

PixieDust
Posted
9 minutes ago, Sapiosexual said:

Hellol
How can i give away what i have been collecting ?
Thanks !

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
Thank you dear
Posted
Is it me or hard to find someone how has no puzzle pice yet... took me 4 hours yesterday to send 6 of them 😂😂
Posted
I don't understand 17. Can I have assistance?
PixieDust
Posted
3 minutes ago, LilChaosDemon21 said:

Happy to give you a hand however I am unable to message you due to your filters.  You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Sting-ATL
Posted
On 4/15/2024 at 4:50 AM, LonelyDesire said:

Clue #15 and #16 keep taking me to the  same piece, am I missing something here?

***UPDATED***

Apparently it was just me being an idiot :)

I'm having the same issue; I only see the same puzzle piece, #16, but not #15. 

Posted
Day 15, Grid 18 Clue - Once in a while check yourself out to see how others see you, your pics and other details
Posted
30 minutes ago, LilChaosDemon21 said:

Please feel free to DM me

Posted
Day 15 - Clue 18 - Grid #18 - This is your shop window
Posted (edited)

#18, maybe it's found on George Harrison's album 33 and a 1/3..

Edited by quietlysure
Yet again I put wrong clue number 🤦
Posted
I clicked on someone profile, and accidentally gave 1 away. Went back through all the clueless and can't find it anywhere
Posted
Day 15
Clue 18
Check yourself before you wreck yourself