SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

PixieDust
Posted
7 minutes ago, berlin175546 said:

I'm stuck with just 14

Have sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
8 minutes ago, allmightypleasure said:

I can't find the last 2 and I thought giving mine to others will not disappear and now I'm missing a lot lol 😂

Happy to give you a hand however your filters are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
Oh you mean the filter of who can message me I already changed it
Posted
Day 18, Grid 21 Clue - When you speak to someone and like then, it's better to add them to your A list. Keep them closer
Posted
Day 18
Clue 21
If you like someone
You can have them as one of these
Posted

#21 she looked at me and was like, like, so I looked at her like and thought like

Posted
Hmm... not seeing anything where I think it should be (am in a browser in Windows).
Posted
I see these three clues and think I’m in the right place.. the only place that makes sense.. but I don’t see it 😭😭😭
Posted
Anybody have clues on the last 4
Posted
Checked friends & favs… no joy ? Can anyone shed some light please 🙏🏽
Posted
Clue 21 going online kinkster shopping ? Just remember to add to cart 🛒 if you like what you see.
Posted

Day 18, Grid 21 Clue: You can always use favourites and friends. Doing so, brings you so much closer.

Posted
Anyone got the clues for 16 and 20 please?
Posted
I’m only missing number 10. Anyone got the clue?
Posted

Clue 21 Friends are awesome but fwb are even better

Posted
Hi, I’m not where to look for the treasure hunt sorry
Posted
This one seems so obvious and easy. I have looked where I believe it is yet I can’t find it. I have even tapped in all dark areas in case it blends in with the background but no avail. Any other clues or suggestions. What am I missing?
Posted
For those of you who have joined recently The Treasure Hunt, here are 21 clues as of today 19th April
Day 1, Grid 1, Clue - if someone leaves a mark on your poze here is where you will figure out
Day 1, Grid 2, Clue - if you want to be alerted by any interactions you need to switch this on
Day 1, Grid 3, Clue - if you want to keep random people away, make sure your set this up
Day 2, Grid 4, Clue - This is where you would know if your status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it
Day 3, Grid 6, Clue - no random person can reach out to you if you set your range
Day 4, Grid 7, Clue - put different angle poze so people know what they see is what they get
Day 5, Grid 8, Clue - Everyone must understand and adhere to this or you could be ban from his app
Day 6, Grid 9, Clue - maintain an etiquette to engage with some by DM or you could be blocked
Day 7, Grid 10 Clue - be it liking a pic or sending a message or doing this hunt, you can earn tokens and use them for various things. Here you find your daily score
Day 8, Grid 11 Clue - If you switch this on, you can get remarks from people on your pics.
Day 9, Grid 12 Clue - Always update this from time to time with special characters and numbers to keep intruders away
Day 10, Grid 13 Clue - if they are special people here there are on your special list since you talk to them often
Day 11, Grid 14 Clue - if you' want more to join the party why not get them here
Day 12, Grid 15 Clue - if you want someone before you fire from the base, expand the age and location to hit the target
Day 13, Grid 16 Clue - expand your look out for kinksters whatever the age or distance or orientation so you can find them around you.
Day 14, Grid 17 Clue - if there is disagreement you ask your lawyer to send a dossier
Day 15, Grid 18 Clue - Once in a while check yourself out to see how others see you, your pics and other details
Day 16, Grid 19 Clue - this is where all the kinksters who messed up with you end up. They won't see you anymore
Day 17, Grid 20 Clue - to the left, to the right, before you do that set your parameters to see who should show up
Day 18, Grid 21 Clue - When you speak to someone and like them, it's better to add them to your A list. Keep them closer

Posted (edited)

Found it 

Edited by Nottsgirl-4327
Found it so comment not needed
Posted
Day 18, Grid 21 Clue - no body told me life was gonna be this way 👏👏👏👏
Posted
Clues for 21 seem easy but I cannot find 🤦🏻‍♂️