SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

PixieDust
Posted
5 hours ago, stonerboykitten said:

i have 19/24, is that accurate?

Currently there are 21 icons available to collect, with icon 22 being released  later today at 3pm UK time.  

PixieDust
Posted
5 hours ago, Demonessvamp said:

I dont know what 21 is please inbox me clue or answer

Below are the clues posted so far for icon 21

19 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day 18, Grid 21 Clue - When you speak to someone and like then, it's better to add them to your A list. Keep them closer

19 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 18 Clue 21 If you like someone You can have them as one of these

19 hours ago, quietlysure said:

#21 she looked at me and was like, like, so I looked at her like and thought like

17 hours ago, silentmaple said:

Clue 21 going online kinkster shopping ? Just remember to add to cart 🛒 if you like what you see.

17 hours ago, PadroneAssoluto said:

Day 18, Grid 21 Clue: You can always use favourites and friends. Doing so, brings you so much closer.

17 hours ago, MarsMick said:

Clue 21 Friends are awesome but fwb are even better

14 hours ago, freddie895 said:

Day 18, Grid 21 Clue - no body told me life was gonna be this way 👏👏👏👏

Posted
Okay so I know the answer or at least I think I do to the clue for 21 but I cannot find it can someone please help
Posted
Im stuck on 20/24. 😁😀
Posted
21 minutes ago, POwerswitch said:
Okay so I know the answer or at least I think I do to the clue for 21 but I cannot find it can someone please help

Feel free to DM me

Posted
8 minutes ago, BW1982 said:
Im stuck on 20/24. 😁😀

Feel free to DM me

PixieDust
Posted
21 minutes ago, POwerswitch said:

Have sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
8 minutes ago, BW1982 said:

Im stuck on 20/24. 😁😀

Happy to give you a hand however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message you again for 90 days.  You are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
I don’t understand how this works
Posted
Still having issues finding 21. I have looked everywhere I think it should be with the clues. Any help, appreciate you.
Posted
6 minutes ago, Viv1027 said:
Still having issues finding 21. I have looked everywhere I think it should be with the clues. Any help, appreciate you.

Feel free to DM me for further help

Posted

@Viv1027You’re filters are not allowing me to help you out so you can message me if you want

PixieDust
Posted
6 minutes ago, Viv1027 said:

Happy to give you a hand however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message you again for 90 days.  You are welcome to drop me a line 😊

PixieDust
Posted
13 hours ago, chocolatebae27 said:

Idk how to do this

30 minutes ago, thickwhitecock90 said:

I don’t understand how this works

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt

I have included below the details from the OP on how to play the game. 

Clues are posted each day in this forum thread that will hint you where to look in the FET Universe.  Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around FET, if you are in the right place you will find an icon which is overlapped on the screen and it will eventually form part of a final picture once all the icons have been collected.  When you find an icon, tap on the icon and it will collect and add to your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

If you prefer not to use the clues, you can also hunt around the FET universe and try to find the icons on your own.

A new icon will be released each day at 3pm UK time. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by scrolling back through this forum thread, head over to the website via your browser using www.fetish.com and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the same forum thread which will take to you each days clues so far. If you are yet to sign on to the website, sign on as an existing member using the same id and password as you used for the APP. 

You can also post your own clues to help others, just remember no spoilers allowed.

The treasure hunt is a great way to learn about the various features available here at FET and also earn points through playing the game. It is also a great way to meet others through sharing icons that you find.  If you have any further questions you are also welcome to drop me a line 😊

On 4/2/2024 at 11:06 PM, bbb_karen said:

Embark on an immersive sensory journey! Join the Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt to win our 'Exploring Sensory Manipulation in BDSM Play' course (available in English) from our BDSM Training School. Discover the 24 hidden icons to unlock insights and heighten play scenes 🦹

Ready to unlock the secrets of sensory delight?

This is how it works:

- From April 2nd to April 22th, find a new icon daily in the FET Universe. 

- Deadline: April 23th. Winners announced on April 24th!

- Click on an icon to earn 30 points and store it in your 'Treasure Chest'. 

- Share clues and hints in the Treasure Hunt Forum, but no spoilers! 

- Be generous - give icons to those who haven't found any yet, and reclaim them later. 

- Win by actively providing clues and giving away icons, not just collecting them all.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
Can someone message and help me out
Posted
Day 18 - Clue 21 - Grid #21 - Peeking at someone and want to keep them for future reference to "save" searching for them again?
Posted
Day 19 - Clue 22 - Grid #22 - Julie Andrews' included brown paper packages all tied up with string but yours may be other users here
Posted
Day 19, Grid 22 Clue - this is where you will see all the A list people who love to chat
Posted
Day 19, Grid 22 Clue — these are the peeps at the top of your list
Posted
I've found 21 of them. The only one I can't find is from yesterday I believe. Bottom left corner of the picture is the one I'm missing
Posted
Can someone help me with 20 and 22 it seems so obvious but I can’t find them 😂🤦‍♀️
cautiousswitch
Posted

Most of the clues for 21 take me to 22.  I am interpreting things completely wrong.

Posted
Day 19
Clue 22
These are a few of my blank. Things