Favorite first time activity

Br****

Posted
What do you like or want to do the first time you partner with someone to set the tone for your physical relationship?
Posted
First time I did a DVP on a girlfriend. It was glorious. I damn near fainted when I orgasmed.
Posted
First time activity…. knowledge, learning. I learn about the person. We discuss knowledge, experiences, potential triggers. We set the limits we talk about things we both want to achieve.. and this is how I set the tone.
Sting-ATL
Posted

I like TheDuchy's checklist. It is seven pages long and has almost every kink and is called "BDSM-Experience-and-Curiosity-Checklist". 

Knowledge is power, consent is king, and discussing kinks is a fun way for her and me to relax. I can learn about her experience level, make her feel safe with me, and I can learn about any medical issues, limits, triggers, and boundaries I need to know. 

Then, I like showing a wide range of impact tools, some of which I know are scary and we will not use. Go over each and discuss how each can or will be used. 

Posted
That all things have been discussed. Things laid out as to what will happen, no deviations. Start small. Trust must be built. Look for any red flags.
PhoenixRiSeN
Posted
Every …single…time
Posted
Communication is KEY 🔑!
If there are things I like dislike or want I will verbally tell you like if the vibes And attraction between us are there to fuck I will say “Hey, wanna fuck?” along those lines basically.
Posted
16 hours ago, Leisa said:
Conversation is always the best starting point.

Actually, Tacos and the best starting point..

Posted
18 hours ago, Feral_MountainKing said:

Actually, Tacos and the best starting point..

Only if the offer of tacos comes to fruition