Combining sensory deprivation with medical fetish.

Pe****

Posted
Has anyone experimented with this crossover?
Blindfold, noise-cancelling headphones with perhaps a chill Spotify playlist on low.
…and then reaching a state of relaxation where you can be intimately explored with the gentlest touch. Perhaps add a spreader bar and some restraints into the mix.
Definitely on my kinky bucket list.
london250490
Posted
This is definitely a very good way to explore medical fetish ;)
Posted
I don't know about medical fetish, but as for sendep this is a great start. Also, from experience, make sure that room temperature is adequate, maybe a touch warmer so that there is not the need for covers or air too much. We've found that getting too hot or too cold and ruin the scene. Another thing you can do is utilize binaural beats and/or colored noise. For some, music can be too distracting, so this allows for utilizing other means for sendep play.
Posted
Sounds a bit like an alien abduction scene. I like it.
Posted
Saturday at 10:09 PM, jmal7 said:
I don't know about medical fetish, but as for sendep this is a great start. Also, from experience, make sure that room temperature is adequate, maybe a touch warmer so that there is not the need for covers or air too much. We've found that getting too hot or too cold and ruin the scene. Another thing you can do is utilize binaural beats and/or colored noise. For some, music can be too distracting, so this allows for utilizing other means for sendep play.

Good tips, thanks. 👍

Posted
Yes. Memorable scene. Blindfolded, arms restrained, Bose Quietcomfort 2 in her ears playing classical music while a familiar single tail hunting her around the room, a kevlar cracker touching her flesh with the speed of sound. ***y, beautiful, pure terror, I could smell the *** in the air.