What would this kink be called?

Cu****

Posted

a lot comes down to context sometimes.

on paper I would not recommend people playing on their first meeting.  However, oh, just 3 days ago I played with someone I just met.

there's a lot which comes down to what you've discussed before hand - how you gauge each others understanding of what you will do - and experience - and so on 

Posted
2 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

on paper I would not recommend people playing on their first meeting.  However, oh, just 3 days ago I played with someone I just met.

there's a lot which comes down to what you've discussed before hand - how you gauge each others understanding of what you will do - and experience - and so on 

Yes, also your personal risk profiles. 

But with public discussions such as these it's prudent to talk best practices and as if addressing people who are brand new. Then it becomes someone's conscious choice if they deviate from best practices. 

DemonCandy
Posted
35 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

There are actually plenty of people here on this site and dabbling in kink out there in the world who are incredibly unaware and reckless when it comes to safety. It's incredibly naive to think that just because things are discussed and agreed upon up front to automatically believe that people are being honest and are trustworthy without a third party spotter. There are countless reports of consent ***s and real harm done. 

Lots of people respond to threads not only for the sake of those participating but anyone who might be reading. 

I am aware of the safety concerns. However, here it is only a discussion about a kink instead of discussing ways to practice it. And plus, this is not the first time the person I quoted has said something in a tone that is or is sort of hostile to the whole vibe of the conversation. I feel like what he wanted to convey could have been presented more maturely.

DemonCandy
Posted
15 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Facts.

Posted
8 minutes ago, DemonCandy said:

I am aware of the safety concerns. However, here it is only a discussion about a kink instead of discussing ways to practice it. And plus, this is not the first time the person I quoted has said something in a tone that is or is sort of hostile to the whole vibe of the conversation. I feel like what he wanted to convey could have been presented more maturely.

My point is that just because you might be aware of the safety concerns not everyone is. 

Just because you didn't like their tone doesn't mean their comment is less relevant. 

Again... many people will respond to threads for the benefit of anyone reading who's not participating in the conversation and who might be absolute beginners with no knowledge 

PrinceCruel
Posted
To feed on the previous post, from the safety perspective, this kink could be called "Russian roulette bunny envy" 😉