What would this kink be called?

Cu****

Posted
What would the fetish be called if you derive incredible pleasure from submitting and or tying up a complete stranger who submits to you wholeheartedly even though they have never met you before your first encounter?
They have only chatted with you on social media.
I have searched and could not find an answer.
If you read the fantasy section of my profile you’ll get an idea of what I mean…
FeistyFox05
Posted
Exhibitionistic disorder. The DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for exhibitionistic disorder are as follows: The patient experiences recurrent and intense sexual arousal (manifested by fantasies, urges, or behaviors) related to exposing the genitals to a stranger; symptoms must be present for at least 6 months.
I hope that is what you wanted..
Posted
Not exactly, because my arousal is not at all related to exposing my genitals to a stranger. The evidence is that I’ve never sent a dickpic. But thank you for your opinion. I made a KYNKLOPEDIA REQUEST to Kynk101 and they also had an interesting response but could not answer my question. If anyone would like to see the response I could post it here…
DemonCandy
Posted
4 minutes ago, CumKneel4Daddy said:
Not exactly, because my arousal is not at all related to exposing my genitals to a stranger. The evidence is that I’ve never sent a dickpic. But thank you for your opinion. I made a KYNKLOPEDIA REQUEST to Kynk101 and they also had an interesting response but could not answer my question. If anyone would like to see the response I could post it here…

That is very interesting. The world is lucky to have the minority of guys like you who like to be decent/respectful in both sexual and non-sexual conversations.

Posted
No need to apologize, I am truly thankful for your thoughts on the subject 🤗
FeistyFox05
Posted
I try so desperately to please...
I didn't know you've never sent a dic pic.
Posted
Just a note to have the basics clear for whoever reads:
Kink=preference, a desire.
Fetish=requirement, a need.
Posted
Thank you, I would say that mine is a desire and a need
Posted
This is gonna sound judgy and it’s not meant to be. The answer is I don’t know if there’s a specific name for this expression of kink. But what I guess is that it’s not a kink in itself….it’s just a less risk averse approach to other kinks (bondage, ***, etc). In the same way driving is always driving. But there’s different approaches to how you drive…depending on your risk tolerance.

BDSM for most takes trust and a connection. You’re describing a situation where you’re handing over control before that trust has been earned and a connection established (from what I’m reading).

Maybe falls under TPE (Total Power Exchange) in the ultimate form, as in you have exchanged power before establishing any boundaries or prior knowledge of what’s to come. You can’t get more total than that!
DemonCandy
Posted
I think the kink is called anonymous encounters? If not then at least it is similar to it.

Anyways, the submission from the get go sounds very hot. And getting into subspace directly cannot happen without the right kind of vibe from the dominant. Would love to have the opportunity to experience this too someday.
Posted
@Koromiko I didn’t feel judged at all. I’m not that sensitive 😉

I would say it’s a kink as well as a fetish. I’ve been lucky enough to establish the trust needed in order to experience it many times in my life and I can tell you that even though I’m a licensed skydiver, the feeling does not compare to a complete stranger giving themselves to you in such a way. It’s an extremely powerful feeling. I obviously continued seeing some of these strangers many times over. One stranger didn’t get to see me until our seventh encounter and we’re still friends today…many have remained friends because of the bond created. However, I am also unlucky, because to establish the kind of trust needed is extremely rare.
Posted
@DemonCandy anonymous encounters can work…but I have read many exhaustive lists in the hopes of finding a more official term. I’m hoping this community can find the answer for me 😊
Posted
36 minutes ago, CumKneel4Daddy said:
@Koromiko I didn’t feel judged at all. I’m not that sensitive 😉

I would say it’s a kink as well as a fetish. I’ve been lucky enough to establish the trust needed in order to experience it many times in my life and I can tell you that even though I’m a licensed skydiver, the feeling does not compare to a complete stranger giving themselves to you in such a way. It’s an extremely powerful feeling. I obviously continued seeing some of these strangers many times over. One stranger didn’t get to see me until our seventh encounter and we’re still friends today…many have remained friends because of the bond created. However, I am also unlucky, because to establish the kind of trust needed is extremely rare.

I think I was coming at it from the wrong angle. Trying to name the kink from the sub’s perspective and reading it back, it’s obvious you were asking from your’s of course.

Maybe ‘Power Dom’? If the the sub kink/fetish is TPE, the Dom equivalent might be described as you getting off on the ‘power’ you have over someone who’s submitting to you after only meeting you in person for the first time.

As a skydiver, I’m guessing you’re maybe a thrill-seeker. i.e You seek to control that which is seeming uncontrollable…And so having established some connection and trust via social media…you seek their ‘all or nothing’ spontaneity…getting off on the power you have over them?

Posted
2 hours ago, CumKneel4Daddy said:
Thank you, I would say that mine is a desire and a need

Mine is to I desire and want the relationship

DemonCandy
Posted
33 minutes ago, PrinceCruel said:
I would call it "bunny envy" or "rope bunny fever", I often get it...😁🐇

That is a completely ill-suited name. It doesn't catch the essence of the dynamic or the activity, at all.

Posted
I would called it believe the bunny
Posted

there's so many things in kink that not everything has a specific name

even the things which *have* a specific name - not everyone knows the names - or might have a different interpretation. 

in a lifestyle where, ahem, communication is key - sometimes it's just best to be clear what you like

Posted
I would not suggest tying up a complete stranger, and I especially would not suggest getting tied by one unless you have chaperones of some type and they have credentials. There’s not a person alive into the kink of actual legal troubles.
DemonCandy
Posted
52 minutes ago, Hyrrolar said:
I would not suggest tying up a complete stranger, and I especially would not suggest getting tied by one unless you have chaperones of some type and they have credentials. There’s not a person alive into the kink of actual legal troubles.

You just come to ruin every thread, don't you? People are usually mature enough to understand the legal stuff and that is why communication prior is done, and especially the original poster of the thread is an experienced dominant. Why don't you understand the casual friendly vibe going on here? We don't need a self-appointed hall monitor.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, DemonCandy said:

You just come to ruin every thread, don't you? People are usually mature enough to understand the legal stuff and that is why communication prior is done, and especially the original poster of the thread is an experienced dominant. Why don't you understand the casual friendly vibe going on here? We don't need a self-appointed hall monitor.

There are actually plenty of people here on this site and dabbling in kink out there in the world who are incredibly unaware and reckless when it comes to safety. It's incredibly naive to think that just because things are discussed and agreed upon up front to automatically believe that people are being honest and are trustworthy without a third party spotter. There are countless reports of consent ***s and real harm done. 

Lots of people respond to threads not only for the sake of those participating but anyone who might be reading. 

Edited by ThaliaV
Typo