Dreams of the Stranger Part Three (Final)

Ki****

Posted
The Stranger is finally wearing Annie down, and she must endure the worst and most arousing nightmare yet. ((Contains body manipulation, non-consent, spanking, penetrative intercourse, blowjobs and submission.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annie’s eyes shoot open and she sits up and lets out a piercing scream that echoes off the walls. As it trails off she sucks in a deep breath and finally looks around. The sunlight is streaming in through the window, there are no ropes on the bed holding her and her clothes are still in tact on her body. But now they are soaked in sweat and her own sexual fluids, forming a small puddle between her legs. She covers herself and lets out a few whimpering cries when the sound of a loud rapping came from her front door. She slowly got up and d***s a fluffy robe around herself. She makes her way to the door as the frantic knocking continues. She opens it to find her neighbor Hannah there in a sweatshirt and a pair of pajama pants.

“Oh my god, Annie, Derek and I could hear you making noise all night long and then the screaming just now. Are you okay?” She can see the look of concern on the woman’s face.

“Mm, Hannah, I’m so sorry. I think I came down with something and I was just having bad fever dreams. I’m sorry.”

“Oh, sweetie, you look awful I’m so sorry.” Hannah steps in and presses a hand to Annie’s face, checking her temperature. As Annie stands there letting the RN do her work she looks at her mouth moving and is suddenly take over by a strong urge. She suddenly leans forward cupping Hannah’s face and presses her lips to hers. Hannah’s hand runs into the robe and starts running up and down Annie’s side, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her to the floor. They begin pulling clothes off of each other in a frenzy.

Annie looks up and sees The Stranger standing over them, a wide smirk on his lips. Annie averts her gaze back to Hannah’s hazel eyes. As the woman straddles her she parts her lips and says, “Well you feel a little warm but I don’t think it’s anything to worry about.” Suddenly they’re back in the doorway with Hannah’s hand on her face. “Just get some rest, and maybe keep it down just a bit?”

Annie’s jaw hangs open for a moment before she says. “Yeah. Right, you got it. Sorry. And tell Derek I’m sorry.” She closes the door and grabs her phone, dialing the cafe. “Hi Mr. Davis I think whatever I had last night is still going. Yeah, I won’t make it in. No I understand. Yes thank you, I’ll definitely see you tomorrow.”

She went back to her room and was debating whether to take another shower after the events of last night. As she peeled out of her sticky clothes she decided to do it. She hopped into the quickest coldest shower she ever had, and afterwards she just stood in the empty shower shivering. Once she got some fresh clothes on and cleaned up her bed she sat with a hot cup of tea on the couch. In the light of day, with the warm beverage she began to feel better and more like she was just stressed and overworked. She spent the day relaxing and catching up on some tv. As 8:30 rolled around she looked at the time and mumbled under her breath, “Prepare your own fucking meal, creep,” and laid out on the cushions.

Sometime later she opened her eyes and saw that she spent the whole night In the living room. She quickly got dressed and ran out the door to work. As she rushed into the cafe Ashley was standing there and looked at her shocked. She let out a little laugh as she asked, “Annie what are you wearing, that’s crazy.”

She looked down at herself, and was a little surprised to see she had put on a pink retro waitress uniform. It had a lace apron and detailing around the short hem and low cleavage revealing neckline. She had a white petticoat under the skirt that made it poof out a bit. Her legs were covered in nude stockings with lace tops and a pair of white heels. She was confused for a moment, but then remembered that this is her work uniform. Wasn’t it?

Mr. Davis came up and looked at her clothes in a way that made her feel uncomfortable. “Well it’s too late to change now, get on the floor!” Why was he being so mean? She had trouble understanding what was happening.

“I think it looks fetching, this is how I wish you would look for me, pet.” the Stranger sat at his normal spot at the counter, hands clasped over her cup of coffee.

She blushed a bit as she moved a lock of auburn hair out of her face. “Oh, I’m, thank you.”

He was smiling but the icy blue eyes just visible under the rim of his hat held a spark of malice. “Oh, now she wants to be cordial? She wasn’t so nice when she said I should ‘prepare my own fucking meal.’ You should get to work, pet, I don’t think your boss is happy.”

Annie looked over at the office door and saw Mr Davis standing there. He was glaring at her, his shirt unbuttoned exposing his large gut that he was scratching at. His other hand holding a bunch of g***s Ashley chewed on as she laid stretched out on the counter. Her white shirt and black pants look like they shrank to a baby-T and booty shorts. Annie looked at them confused as to what was going on when he stopped scratching and pointed to a couple in the dining room.

The cafe looked a little different than Annie remembered. The tables were all arranged the same, but they and the chairs were all black, thick red curtains hung all over the walls, and the fixtures all cast a soft yellow light. Didn’t this place used to be white and pastels with natural lights from the windows? No, no this is right. This is how it should be.

Annie walked up to the table to see Hannah and her boyfriend Derek sitting there. He wore a black suit the shirt unbuttoned halfway down exposing his muscular chest. Hannah was wearing a black dress with a plunging neckline and seemingly no back.

As Annie steps up to take their orders, Derek hand comes up and cups her ass, staying there as he looks at his menu. “Hmm, Hannah, I think I know what I’d like, do you know what you’d like?”

Hannah reaches out and pulls up one of Annie’s stalking then runs her hand down Annie’s leg, hugging the curves of her thighs. “Oh, I think I know what I’d like too.”

Annie squirms a bit as their hands caress her body. “Umm, you guys, this isn’t right.” They’re hands started to travel up and around to more sensitive areas and Annie leaned her head back and closed her eyes. “Mmmm, yes, yeeeees. No. No, no! Stop it, Hannah!” Annie jumped back and tossed her pad at the table.

Derek looked annoyed. “Honey, I don’t think i like the service here.”

Hannah pouted in disappointment. “No, it’s terrible service. I think we should speak with a manager.”

A loud roar emitted from the back office. “Annie! Get that sweet little ass in here! Right. Now!!”

Hannah stands up and leans into Annie’s ear. “Ohhh, I think daddy’s mad at you.”

She crawled into Dereks lap and began to nuzzle his face. He glared at Annie, “Go take your punishment like a good little girl.”

Annie felt more like she was gliding into the office than walking. As she passed by The Stranger he looked up from his coffee. “A lesson must be learned, pet, customer satisfaction is important.”

Annie stepped up to the office, and was blasted by the temperature. The overhead lighting was glowing red and radiating heat. Mr. Davis was sitting at his desk chair dressed only in a pair of white briefs, grinding on his lap was Ashley dressed only in a white bra and a black thong. Both were drenched in sweat and Annie could feel her starting as soon as she walked in. Once Ashley saw her she slid off the large mans lap and knelt at his feet.

“Annie, come sit with daddy, we need to talk.” He pats his now empty lap and Annie hesitantly walks over next to him. His large, meaty hand quickly reaches up and grabs her by the back of the neck and pulls her into a sitting position on one knee, his other hand begins to caress her knee trailing up and down her thigh. “Now I understand you’ve made a customer very unhappy. Do you know what I’m talking about?”

“Well, yes sir, but that couple out there were touching me inappropriately, are you saying that I was wrong?”

“Yes, whatever the customer wants they get. Understand? Besides I saw you out there, you nasty little girl, you were enjoying it weren’t you?” Annie looked at him shocked, and when she didn’t say anything he shook her hard. “You enjoyed them touching you, didn’t you? Didn’t you?!”

“Yes! Yes I was liking it a bit, but it still felt wrong!”

“Well it wasn’t, your one job is to make sure you make the customer happy. However possible. But that’s not what I wanted to talk to you about. A customer told you to bring him his meal, and you refused.” Even with the heat and the teasing sensation a cold chill ran down Annie’s spine. She opened her mouth to say something, but Mr Davis pressed a finger to her lips. “Now, you must be punished for being so naughty.”

With his hand on the back of her neck he bent Annie forward over his other knee. Ashley grabbed Annie by the wrists, and caught her in a vice-like grip. Mr Davis’ arm pressed down on Annie’s back, acting like a bar, keeping her in place. His hand left the back of her neck and she could feel his palm pressing into her ass. “Are you ready to apologize?”

Annie looked up at Ashley, who just kneeled there looking up at their boss. “I’m... I’m sorry?”

“I don’t believe you.” His hand came up and then swinging back down into her ass. He struck her five times, each time she would cry out and try to struggle away uselessly. “Now apologize.”

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry.”

“Still sounds fake.” He spanked her five more times, each stroke getting harder than the last. “Apologize.”

Annie looked at the girl holding her arms. “Ashley, please, just let me go, you can help me.” Ashley just looks at her and shakes her head.

A large hand strikes her ass again. “Don’t talk to her, just to me.” There are five more strikes, there is a hot *** growing on her back side that is spreading and turning into a pleasant sensation. “What do you have to say?”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry I disappointed my Master!” As soon as she says that Ashley lets go of her and Mr Davis arm comes off her back. She slowly gets up and walks out of the office, enjoying the cooler air out in the dinning room.

The Stranger is standing in the middle, flanked by Hannah and Derek. Tears were starting in her eyes as she looked at him, Ashley and Mr Davis walking up behind her. “Why? Why are you doing this to me?”

“You have brought this on yourself, pet. The first time I saw you I knew I wanted you. Do you remember the first time I touched you?” She did, the first time he laid his hand on her wrist and she felt that delightful tingle. That night when she began to think of him she quickly pushed the thought away. “I tried to come to you that night, but you pushed me away. I knew you would be a challenge, but would be worth it.” As he talked he approached her and took her chin in his hand.

Annie looked into his eyes, then she quickly took a step back. “I...I’m scared. What are you?”

“I am your master. That is all you need to know. Don’t you remember the other night? When I had you strapped to your bed? You came so nicely for your master. You were such a sweet little pet. Didn’t you like that?” His eyes burned with intensity as they made hers lock on.

“I... I did, a bit. It was also scary.”

“Passion and submission can be, pet. I will give you what you wanted so badly the other night. Hold her.” Before Annie knew what was happening Hannah and Derek move to her as Ashley and Mr Davis step forward.

The two men grabbed her arms, and the two women knelt and grasped her legs. The four of them stretch her out in hard iron grips. “What... what’s happening?”

The Stranger looks at her and slowly blinks his eyes, when they open back up Annie’s clothes are gone and she is completely naked in the middle of the cafe, being embraced by her neighbors and co-workers. “Hehehe, sorry pet, you have accused me of undressing you with my eyes.” She struggles to cover herself, but everyone is holding her too tight. He pulls his hat off to reveal full, dark hair, brushed back and shaved at the sides. He takes the collar of his shirt and with a single rip pulls all his clothes off at once.

She stopped struggling and stared at the naked man in front of her. Just as she imagined he had a swimmers body, long and lean with taught muscles. He stepped up and began to kiss her, his large hand cupping her crotch and filling it with a warm tingling sensation. She returns his kiss, rubbing her pussy against his skin. He breaks the kiss and watches as she continues to enjoy his touch, her mouth falling open and moaning softly. He brings his hand up, soaked in her juices and licks it. “Mmm, pet, you are so tasty. Get her on the table.”

The four people lift her up and carry her to a table, laying her on her back. She squirms in their arms, but not in an attempt to escape. The Stranger approaches her, his hands kneading the flesh of her inner thighs. She closes her eyes, and lets out a few frustrated moans. “Do you want me, pet?”

“Yes, yes please just fuck me.” He slides his large cock into her slippery slit and she takes in a sharp breath. She’s amazed that it fit, and she feels like she’s going to split in half. Slowly he begins to pump in and out, as she can feel every curve and vein of him in her. Her fingers and toes wiggle as waves of pleasure crash over her. He begins to pick up speed, and as Annie loses herself in the act she can feel the other people’s grips loosening. She pulls her legs free and wrap one around his waist and the other on his muscular shoulder. Her freed hands going to her breasts holding them in place as her body is throttled back and forth. She starts to pull one of her nipples as the other hand comes up and runs through her reddish hair, pulling it slightly.

He pulls out of her and flips her over onto the table. She reaches forward and grasps the edge bracing herself. He continues to pump in and out of her viciously, and grabs her hair pulling her head back. She’s on the verge of an orgasam, two strong hands wrap around her neck and squeeze tightly as her pussy is mercilessly pounded. She gasps for air as she feels pure pleasure erupting and radiating from her groin as a loud wail fills the restaurant. The Stranger pulls out and the sound dies down Annie realizes its was her.

She collects her breath as she looks over her shoulder at him. He stand there, his dick still erect dripping with her juices. “Are you ready to submit to your master?”

She nods her head as she slides off the table onto the floor in front of him. “I’m ready to serve, master. However you’d like.”

He presents his cock to her mouth. “Then clean your master off and make him cum, pet.”

She uses her tongue to clean his dick off, then begins to gently kiss the shaft making her way back to the tip. She kisses it and takes it into her mouth, sliding her lips off and doing it again. He gathers her hair in his hand and guides her head all the way to the base of his shaft, she can feel it hit the back of her throat and she moans around his dick.

“No gag reflex? I did well when I chose you, pet.” She blushed and giggled at the compliment. She continued to suck him off, periodically kissing and licking the length of his cock. She starts to see his balls constricting and she hears him say, “Eye contact, pet.” As she looks up at him and locks eyes she smiles around his cock and she can feel him shooting his load deep into her throat. She swallows as much as she can, then sucks off his tip to clean him up.

He reaches down and takes her hand. As she stands up she notices they are back in her living room. He guided her over to the couch and laid her out on it. “You did well, pet, now that you have submitted you will find me a caring master. Now go to sleep, and i will see you tomorrow.”

She let out a contented moan as she closed her eyes and nestled into the couch. When she opened her eyes she saw she was still wearing the clothes from her ‘sick day,’ the cup of tea on the coffee table was cold, and she saw that she woke up with more than enough time to get ready for work.

She saw she was once again covered in sweat and her own juices, but as she stretched out she felt like she had the best sleep of her life. She climbed into a hot shower and as she cleaned up, her hand found it’s way to her pussy. She began to rub it when she suddenly stopped. Was she supposed to do this without him? Would he be mad? The tingle returned to her hand and she slipped a few fingers in, as a voice entered her ear. “It’s okay pet, I’m always with you.” Two days ago that would make her feel scared and creeped out, but now she felt secure in knowing she was being watched over and protected at all times.

She dried off and decided to do something different with her look. She pulled her hair up into a tight bun high on her head. She applied some bright red lipstick and dark eye shadow. She admired her look and found an outfit for work. She put on a black skirt and a white wrap around shirt that complimented her curves. She finished off the look with a pair of patterned pantyhose she usually only wore for a date and short slip on heels. She took one last look and thought something was missing. She grabbed a black velvet ***r she received as a gift, but never really wore. She admired how it looked on her neck and left for work.

She got there around the same time as Ashley. “Wow, a day of R&R really worked. You look hot!”

She smiled and thanked her as they go to work. That evening shortly after 8, Annie put in her Masters normal order, and as it was ready he walked in and sat down. She put the order in front of him and poured his coffee. “Good evening, Master.”

He pulled her into him and gave her a kiss, his hand sliding down to cup her ass. Mr. Davis sees this and walks over. “Hey Annie, table 5 needs ketchup. Maybe you’re boyfriend should-“

Her master looks her boss in the eyes, silencing him immediately. “Pet, tend to your work. And you, I don’t think someone who is fucking one of his employees should talk about inappropriate work place conduct.”

Davis quickly looked over at Ashley as she was working the floor. He looked like he was about to say something, then just closed his mouth and returned to his office. Annie is about to run the ketchup when her master takes her by the waist and pulls her back. “You know, that poor girl only does it because she thinks no one else will love her. Maybe, we can show her otherwise. Why don’t you start working on her pet.”

As her master rubs his hand over her back, Annie gets excited thinking about all the fun to come.

((Author’s Notes: This has been a work of FICTION and was not intended to depict or fetishize any real persons or events. If you enjoyed this story, check my profile for more. If you have any ideas or requests, my DMs are open.))