Licking Her To Pleasure

Posted

I envision kneeling naked before you, my arms bound behind my back and my legs parted, exposing my erect manhood and swollen balls, ready to release their pent-up desire. My body quivers with vulnerability and subservience, my gaze fixed on your feet that dangle tantalizingly in front of me.

As one foot inches closer to my face, I instinctively know my place is to worship it. I lavishly kiss and lick every inch, eagerly suckling on your toes as you guide them to my waiting mouth. With each fervent motion of my tongue, I convey my unwavering devotion and strive to bring you unparalleled bliss.

As I adore your foot with my lips and tongue, the other foot teases and taunts my cock, playfully tapping it and sending shivers of pleasure through my body. Your footjob drives me wild, and I can't resist letting out a groan of delight as your toes skim over my sensitive balls.

With effortless grace, you switch legs, giving me a new foot to worship with equal passion. My arousal shows no sign of abating as I continue to lavish your foot with adoration, my desire for you intensifying with each passing second. As I steal glances at your glistening pussy, visible just beyond the edge of the seat, I can't help but imagine all the other ways I could pleasure you with my mouth and hands.

At last, you plant your feet firmly on the floor and lean forward, grabbing the back of my head. Your smooth, shaven pussy beckons me closer and I eagerly comply. No words are spoken, none are needed – the message is clear. I stick my tongue out, finally able to taste your sweet juices. As my tongue slides between your folds, I am met with a great wetness. Your grip on my head doesn't relax, only pulling me closer, until my nose is buried in your pussy mound. Without hesitation, I begin to move my tongue rhythmically, savoring your sweetness and teasing your clit. Soft moans escape your lips as my tongue brings you the pleasure you've been craving.

I lose track of time, my sole purpose now consumed with satisfying your every desire. Your moans and movements guide me as I eagerly explore every inch of your body. Suddenly, you push me back onto my back and rise to your feet. Gazing up at you, I am entranced by your beautiful form. From my position on the floor, I can see your juices glistening and dripping from your aroused pussy, now also coating my mouth and chin, a delicious reminder of the pleasure I have brought you.

As you turn around, I can't help but admire your gorgeous, plump ass. My eyes take in every inch of your curves, capturing the perfect view. And as you lower yourself next to my head, my anticipation grows, knowing that I'll soon get to see it in even more detail. Without hesitation, you place your pussy on my eager mouth, wasting no time in claiming your pleasure. Riding my face, you grind and moan, covering my visage with your wetness, the intoxicating scent and flavor of your arousal coating my skin. 

As I start to run low on oxygen, I try to communicate with my hands pressed against my sides, but you refuse to release me. In that moment, I am at your mercy, completely surrendered to you.

As we continue, my cock remains ***fully stiff, throbbing with need as we both focus solely on your pleasure. I know you're aware of my predicament, deliberately keeping me denied with your teasing proximity to my aching member. Your hot breath tickles my skin, a reminder of just how close you are to granting me the pleasure I so desperately crave.

And then, it happens. Your legs squeeze around my head and your pussy explodes on my face in orgasmic pleasure, my tongue still moving, drawing out every last drop of your sweet release. I keep licking, savoring every moment of your ecstasy, until finally you relax and collapse onto my body.