solo fun

Da****

Posted

Does anyone else enjoy fingering themselves until they shit? 
I love it, pull my rubber gloves on, lube up the fingers and insert them deep inside myself. Fingering away until I can’t hold off any longer....

Posted

Take the gloves off and really enjoy the feeling. Do it in the shower for best results!

Posted

There's nothing like being smothered by a rubberised woman and peeing 

Posted
14 hours ago, Sliptip said:

Take the gloves off and really enjoy the feeling. Do it in the shower for best results!

Wearing the gloves is the turn on for me.....

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Empty house in a week. Gloves on, gas mask on. Toys in my arse. 24hrs of uninterrupted anal fun. Definitely going to be messy ........

Posted

With an empty house, I started the day off well. Vibrating butt plug in with my black latex shorts on. Fortunately the batteries gave up before me. 
Next it was thick black rubber gloves and gas mask on! Shorts off, plug out and fingered myself until I shit. With my full load sat in my hand, I clenched my fist forcing my filth to ooze out between my rubber clad fingers......

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I love saving a shit all day knowing I can set my camera up film me shitting then turning around and smearing over my face and eating it then getting my dildo out and fucking the rest out of me on film. Love posting it online for others to see. I love it on my own as much as with someone

Posted
On 1/12/2020 at 7:46 PM, humantoilet42 said:

I love saving a shit all day knowing I can set my camera up film me shitting then turning around and smearing over my face and eating it then getting my dildo out and fucking the rest out of me on film. Love posting it online for others to see. I love it on my own as much as with someone

I’m not one for eating or smearing, but each to their own. Obviously you get lots of pleasure from it and that’s all that matters. 👍

• 2 months later...