Who's in to scat smearing and eating?

Hollytvslut

Plaything69
Posted

I'd love to do this 

I'd love to voluntarily be placed under a toilet seat to receive a shit in my mouth .

Once locked into place I'll have to wear it or eat it followed by a piss classer if I can handle it I'd love to become a full toilet boy eat shit & drink piss every day & night  .

I'd love to try anyway  !!

Plaything69
Posted

I want to eat shit & drink piss I want to become a toilet boy gimp slave thing  .

Totalcumslut
Posted

I absolutely love smearing poop on myself.  I love anything to do with shit

Posted
I've always wanted to voluntarily be a human toilet for a woman
FetishKing69
Posted
On 2/10/2023 at 11:17 PM, Dabble said:

Scat slave here

Really interested in exploring this with someone. Pop me a message 

Totalcumslut
Posted
6 hours ago, ScatKing69 said:

Really interested in exploring this with someone. Pop me a message 

I love scat smearing and eating its so hot

Prospero1
Posted

Have tried it on a few occasions, have eaten 

Totalcumslut
Posted
5 hours ago, Prospero1 said:

Have tried it on a few occasions, have eaten 

I love smearing it all over me and have definitely ate it.

• 3 weeks later...
Totalcumslut
Posted
1 minute ago, Roger-2388 said:

I like it I do all.

Omg yes I love poop

Totalcumslut
Posted
6 hours ago, Totalcumslut said:

Omg yes I love poop

Id love to chat about this

Totalcumslut
Posted
On 12/11/2022 at 4:37 PM, Totalcumslut said:

I absolutely love scat

I'm definitely into all forms of scat. Scat eating scat smearing I love sniffing a dirty smelly asshole.  Love shit sliding down my throat into my tummy. 

• 2 weeks later...
Verseguy-5491
Posted

I like being covered in it, not really engesting though. Like to find ppl in my area to get dirty with, rim each other, suck/lick, I like being told to do what they want

Totalcumslut
Posted
24 minutes ago, Bttmpig4use said:

I like being covered in it, not really engesting though. Like to find ppl in my area to get dirty with, rim each other, suck/lick, I like being told to do what they want

I love rimming dirty assholes 

Verseguy-5491
Posted

I like rimming filthy asses and sucking thickly coated cocks. Making big shit dildo and sucking it until it’s gone

Posted
I wish you dirty pigs were closer to me, want a scat eating 69.
  • 2 weeks later...
Verseguy-5491
Posted

I love smearing, sucking thickly coated covered cocks and dildos, licking and rimming filthy covered asses, repack to release in my mouth and. All over my face. Licking feet and sucking toes clean covered in shit. Sucking and licking women’s nipples covered, told to do whatever they want me to do with it, especially filmed or someone watching 

Posted
fuckk id love to discuss fantasies and secrets with any dom interested in this.
Totalcumslut
Posted
21 hours ago, Bttmpig4use said:

I love smearing, sucking thickly coated covered cocks and dildos, licking and rimming filthy covered asses, repack to release in my mouth and. All over my face. Licking feet and sucking toes clean covered in shit. Sucking and licking women’s nipples covered, told to do whatever they want me to do with it, especially filmed or someone watching 

Mmmmmm I love smearing shit all over me as I eat some to. I've always loved eating shit. To smear on my face lips and in my nostrils to smell it is wonderful. 

Posted
i get turned on thinking about someone forcing their shit in my pussy and fingering me deeply… maybe bringing their hand out and making me lick their fingers clean…
Totalcumslut
Posted
2 hours ago, janewillo said:

i get turned on thinking about someone forcing their shit in my pussy and fingering me deeply… maybe bringing their hand out and making me lick their fingers clean…

Omg id absolutely love to push my warm shit into youre beautiful pussy deeply moving my hand in and out before letting you lick the remaining shit from my fingers..we could chat about this.

Posted

I'm game if anyone else is, in Ireland. I love catching and smelling and putting my own hard turds in my mouth. I know my woman knows I'd like her to do it when we do a 69 and im sticking my tongue in her little asshole.

Verseguy-5491
Posted

I’d like to find some older dirty tops in my area to make me their toilet for th and anyone else

dirtybrownie
Posted

I have eaten some of my own, but would like to try eating from others. Any females or couples in Belgium into this ?