Bf wants me to Domme him

MissVee-1348

Posted

My new bf wants me to be his Domme . I have no idea how to do this and don’t want to say this as I feel it will ruin any future proper exchanges. We live apart and only see each other at weekends so I can’t think how I can work this

Posted
If it isn't something you want to do and don't feel comfortable/interested in exploring then you need to be clear with him about that. If he cares about you at all he will respect your boundaries and not push the matter. If your being his Domme is more important to him than what feels right for you, he does not respect you and needs to be gotten rid of - now.
Posted
The question is do you want to be his domme? The people in the chat group you need to talk to. They are my go to source for advice. I'd say you need to talk to him about what his kinks and desires are x
Posted
At the same time, if you are interested, then there are plenty people here who will be only too happy to support and advise you. The key would be to communicate with your boyfriend, and find what works for you both. You say you don't want to talk to him about the situation, but unfortunately without communication you cannot expect any sincere relationship to last.
Posted

I think a very simple conversation with your boyfriend goes as thus

you "You know you said you wanted me to be your Domme?"

him : " Yes"

you : "I really don't know how to do this.  We only see each other at weekends and don't know how to make this work with what I want - I like you but I'm worried we will both be unhappy if I try and it doesn't work... so... help me out."

If he his kinks, fetishes, fantasies you need to know what they are so you know if you're happy to do them.  If you're not happy to do them this needs to be clear.  If he wants to do things like flogging, caning, breath play, whatever - some of these are expensive to get stuff for : who is paying for it?   Some of these stuff you need to learn how to use.  How is he going to support you in your learning?

Ironically, you can actually get him to be a good sub by getting him to help you here.

Little_Lonewolf
Posted
You should tell him. He may surprise you.
Posted
I would say a great place to start would be chastity and tease denial. Give me a message and we can talk more my first encounter as sub was exactly the same situation so would love to help x
Posted

Making a list of your limits and kinks should work. Also do not forget about the safe words and like eyemblacksheep said discuss everything

Posted

Just play hun a little spanking maybe get him to shave and wear your panties 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Shavedcock8 said:

Just play hun a little spanking maybe get him to shave and wear your panties 

But this is a conundrum in the problem

what if next weekend she presents him with a pair of pink panties and then spanks him.... and she doesn't enjoy it... and neither does he.  She does it because she thinks it's what he wants and he goes through with it because "she is the Domme" - and so you get a situation where neither person is happy.

This is why communication is important. 

Because otherwise you get situations that neither person enjoys but thinks the other person wants.

Posted

Thanks all for your help on this some really obvious answers, I guess as It’s a new relationship lm nervous about talking to him 

Posted

I think it's good to get the conversation done with - while I hope it's positive for both parties, it is better to find out things might not work now (or what limitations are now) than it being a surprise or inevitable 6-12 months down the line.