Gym sweat session

tr****
Posted
Walking into the gym locker room with a towel wrapped around your naked body, thinking you were the only one left, sneaking a quick session in after work. You hear footsteps coming from the hallway getting closer. You try to turn back towards your clothes but in rushing to do so your towel catches on the corner of a bench and swiftly falls to the floor leaving you completely exposed. The footsteps are only meters away as panic falls over you. Bending down as quickly as you can, attempting to retrieve the towel the lights turn on and you freeze, on hands and knees completely ***.

Time seems to stand still before you finally hear a voice asking if you needed a hand or if you always greet guys like that. You stumble with your words but finally explain that you’re fine, however before you finish your sentence you’re greeted with a hand pulling you to your feet. Still naked our eyes lock and you feel a tingle fall across your body, unsure if it’s shame or arousal, you again reach for your towel to cover yourself but are quickly stopped before you get the chance by a passionate yet quick full tongued kiss…

Arousal… it must’ve been arousal you think as you give in to the moment and kiss back. My hands begin to explore your body as yours begin to undress mine, off comes my shirt revealing my abs and pecs, your hands push further south pulling down my gym shorts, brushing past my growing bulge in my briefs, another spark of arousal floods across your body.

One of my hands has settled on your perky breasts, fingers teasing at your hard nipple whilst my other hand cups your peachy cheek, pulling you harder against my sweaty body. You cheekily slide down until your knees eyes level with my bulging briefs, pulling them slowly down, my cock springing up and out of the waistband as you gasp at the size. You slide one of your hands between your legs rubbing across your now-soaking wet pussy, your other hand wrapping around the girth of my shaft… I let out a moan as you lick the precum from the tip.
Da****
Posted
Amazingly interesting
Posted
So you're raping someone...? Interesting
tr****
Posted
Thinking I’ll delete this story, asked a few people what they thought about it before posting it and they saw nothing to do with ***, not even cnc. She doesn’t push away screaming and running, no struggle, never says no. So not sure what your ultra vanilla lifestyle is but keep your comments constructive or don’t comment at all @gokhancebeci
Posted
You literally walk into the locker room and start molesting her lmao but okay
tr****
Posted
Maybe you’re on the wrong app then
Posted
She's trying to cover herself up, and you choose to kiss her. She's now in the most *** position possible with a man who may not take her saying no well at all.

Read about the fawn response. That's not enthusiastic consent at all.

When confronted with someone trying to cover themselves up, the first reaction should not be to invade their personal space and try to interact with them sexually.
I think that part is likely where the criticism of your writing is coming from.
If she'd been brazenly standing there naked and making eyes at you, then those nonverbal cues may suggest that getting physical with her would be received well and may even suggest consent.