Slave contract

Cd****

Posted

Have been sent a contract by my mistress that I must sign and send back . It states i give up my mind ,body and sole plus all assets that I own to her . Is this a usual start to a Mistress / slave union . 

Posted
Just dont give her any *** until you have met brother.
Posted

this is not the usual start - especially if you've never met 

Posted

That's what i was thinking and now she's wanting me to send gift card by pay pal . Big red flag just being shown lol . Another thats just after *** from subs . Really getting so fed up with these wasters 

Posted
And if you give up your sole you won’t be able to walk either
Posted
It’s fun contract so they have no legal stand anyway
Posted

But that it's been sent in the first place may show a 'red flag' mind set....

Posted
Deppends on how long you have been talking? I wouldnt introduce any idea of contracts untill boundries have been firmly established and trust is unquestionable between you both
Posted
7 minutes ago, HexTheSlut said:

Deppends on how long you have been talking? I wouldnt introduce any idea of contracts untill boundries have been firmly established and trust is unquestionable between you both

Been talking for about 5 hours lol 

Posted
Red flags imo, i could understand at maybe 5 months if you where to talk daily but 5 hours is not anywhere near enough time to build that trust with anyone
Posted

the concept of contracts is largely (supposed to be) fun or fantasy - or potentially some form of link towards discussing/agreeing limits/rewards/punishments

they're not, however, in any way legally binding.

there's a common kinda scam which basically goes that a "Mistress" is interested in a sub, she might present ideas around the fantasy and do so quite quickly : this could be through a "contract" or the good old "personalised collar and butt plug" and it all seems too good to be true : because it is.

If *** is to exchange hands - be it directly (you paying her) or indirectly (she directs you to a "store" or site to "book a dungeon") then you need to be sure she is who she says she is and this is not possible from swapping messages from a couple of hours.  In fact, *** should really only be exchanging hands if she is working professionally and this should be very easy to spot/verify.    And, well, Professionals tend not to go looking for people to pay them.

Posted

I live in iran. In this country, marriage is exactly a slave contract. This is not just for Iran. This is how all Muslim countries are. 

Here by law. A woman after marriage cannot decide on the following issues. And she must obey her husband:

1. Home location. The husband must decide where the woman lives.
  2. Travel. A woman cannot travel without her husband's permission.
  3. Employment and education. A woman has no right to work or study without her husband's permission. Even for high school.
  4. Divorce. A woman cannot apply for a divorce. But a man can divorce a woman without reason.
  5. Custody of children. Custody of children older than 5 years with the father.
  6. Sex. The wife should be ready for sex whenever the husband wants. If it doesn't. The husband will sue her in court. Then he will marry another woman without divorcing her.

I know you look like a disaster. But these are the legal rights of a man in a marriage contract. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, 6madison6 said:

Never do the gift cards. Pay pal works just fine

unless they suspect it's being used in anyway shape or form within the sex industry then they close your account down. 

Posted

"All assets" is a definite red flag.  NOT standard!  Sounds like you've got a scammer.  Best to just break all contact, and move on.

Really, BDSM "slave contracts" are little more than props.  They're part of the fantasy.  The most serious part involves agreed-upon limits.  Still, absolutely no value in court.  Might give the judge a good laugh, though.

Posted
Mind, body and sole? Doesn't she prefer cod or haddock?
Posted
44 minutes ago, Samuel94 said:

Mind, body and sole? Doesn't she prefer cod or haddock?

Very good! LOL

3 hours ago, phoenyx said:

"All assets" is a definite red flag.  NOT standard!  Sounds like you've got a scammer.  Best to just break all contact, and move on.

Hell, yeah! She's showing 'red' after a few hours? Sounds like this 'mistress' isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.  She may be the greediest, though.

Posted

I’d be tempted to sign it & play along just to see how far this idiot will go (but don’t actually send any ***) 

or tell her that a family member is a solicitor & you’d like to run it past them first before you sign anything 😂

Posted
4 hours ago, BigPolly said:

I’d be tempted to sign it & play along just to see how far this idiot will go (but don’t actually send any ***) 

or tell her that a family member is a solicitor & you’d like to run it past them first before you sign anything 😂

Classic! Love your sense of humour, BigPolly! :jumping: