Self Bondage

Posted
So I'm kinda interested in tieing myself up for some fun with some sort or timer or something to get out. All I could find online was safety tips and the frozen keys in ice thing.

Im super embarrassed to post this but does anyone have any ways to be stuck for only half hour or something like that or ways to make it more interesting.
Posted

A tip on being somewhere stuck for 30 minutes is... well... don't.  

As fun and as exciting as self bondage can be you need an immediate out if something goes wrong... if nothing else cutting off *** circulation can be damaging. 

Posted
Nothing to be embarrassed about,best thing about sites like this is no one judges,we all have our own little twists.What you propose has danger all over it so think carefully before you proceed.A lot of the games we play have risks some larger than others and it's about being sensible and thinking things through properly to manage thise risks the best you can.
Posted

I don’t think being stuck is a wise choice just incase something goes wrong, but I self tie using rope, I have loads of fun coming up with new designs and just playing, I can’t restrain myself but the pressure from the rope feels nice and I can just enjoy feeling that for as long as I want/ need. There are loads of YouTube videos on self ties 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Just look up self-tie BDSM bondage, just to make sure of this I just googled it, lots out there, I confess to getting way laid by a very attractive woman doing this, Shibari Hishi Karada I believe, as I say I lost myself 😁😁

Posted

There is a site, I think Extreme Restraints, sell a padlock with has a timer for release. You buy it, you set it for 30mins and lock yourself to something. The padlock is safeguarded against tampering by the person wearing it

I only saw it briefly, I don't know if they still sell it

Posted

I do self bondage a lot, mostly because Dominant people are so hard to find. I have done some pretty complicated combinations, padlocked hoods and gags, but I have always left myself an escape. Clipped keys to my collar, or I know where in the room they are, I just have to fumble about to get them, but they're never placed where if I knock them away, they might fall somewhere I will never find. It can be really exciting, especially when you struggle to find the keys, you know are there.