Starting to like Findom?

Babybirdie

Posted

I’m a submissive female, and recently I’ve been getting into a new fetish: financial domination, with my partner. As in.. he financially dominates me. I’ve never been into it before so it’s strange for me. Anyone else randomly get new kinks/fetishes? And are there ANY other sub girls into financial domination because it seems like it’s mostly for men. 

Posted
Are you sure he's not just taking advantage
Posted
Be very careful handing over your finances to your partner. Read far too many posts on groups about how woman have handed over and then their partner gives then nothing in return.
Posted
The other thing to consider is, how was the relationship before this started ?
Posted

If it’s your kink then why not! I think it’s qui hot for change to get a woman sub being into it

would love to do it 

Posted
There are a lot of cases where a domme asks for ***. However, be smart.. don't just hand it over, especially online, because then you'd be potentially giving *** for nothing.
Posted

It also depends in which way he's financially dominating you, as I is just controlling what you can spend, or taken full control of your finances basically leaving you with nothing, being a female sub makes no difference the same applies if you're a male sub 

Posted

I do know another female sub who was very much into financial Domination - very much into giving her earnings/*** to her partner and having him effectively setting her an allowance - but also using it to help save for nice things.

There's a lot of different caveats to financial domination (it's not just "give me ***, I give you nothing" even if that's how a lot seems to attempt to be sold) so I guess it also depends on how you're doing things.

Some people like some elements of it because it helps them budget (i..e someone takes control of their finances, makes sure their bills are paid ; takes a cut as the Domination and gives them an allowance for their own spends) 

Posted

I would love a sub who give me her card and watch me spending her hard work *** 😈😂 she will not be allowed to look at her statement till the pay day. Then she will have to work another month again to please me again, she will have a purpose for waking up every morning other than pay for just bills 

Posted (edited)

OP can you give an example of how you and your partner put this into practice? I've found there are many more aspects to this than I can assume to know. (only if you're comfortable sharing)

Also I quit my job and took a year and a half off to study/ change careers and during that time my partner was the only earner in our relationship. All the bills are in his name and he fully supported me. He gave me one of his cards and would give me a strict allowance for groceries and house hold items only. That dominance and complete control was kinda sexy and he would spoil me in other ways rather than luxury items because with only one income we were a bit poor.

Edited by MaoButters
Posted

That's the trouble, unless we know most of the relevent facts we can't give full advice, only general thoughts on the matter

Posted
9 hours ago, quietlysure said:

That's the trouble, unless we know most of the relevent facts we can't give full advice, only general thoughts on the matter

she's not looking for advice.

she's looking if there's any other women who are indulge (as it's mostly male subs) and if anyone has other fetishes they discovered and found they liked.

Nobody (including myself) has actually answered on either point.......

• 1 year later...
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Is it just mostly just male subs because of the gender dynamic of workplace pay giving men (still) higher wages than women so they can actually afford it?!? 🤔 If you grew up the "old fashioned way" like I did with male patriarchal control then you had to be dominated financialy and mentally because the "head of the household" had access to the finances because he was one who worked and he could say yes/no to anything and justify any amount of stingyness and control and it majorly sucked bigtime 💀☹️💀 now I have access to my own *** and can spend at will-within reason I have the opposite fetish whatever that's called?!? It's a control-high to not have to beg and ask and justify to a man wanting ***'s ££ for my stuff!!! 😀 Which depletes your self-esteem over time 😬 whenever I've been given *** I've done it in eXchange for services/something so I can't imagine just "giving *** away" but I get that if it was "gender role reversal" it'd be some kind of kick which seems linked to the paypig fetish as the "traditional gender role" was for females to have to beg for "pin***" for their own self-care or the house which to me is horrible degrade and patronising of the female contribution to society and the home 💀🙊💀

Posted

this is pretty much it and it's where a lot of people don't get.

As you say the "man of the house" would largely be the one with the final say on a lot spending, budgets and purchases - possibly also with a responsibility to keep the household out of debt while also having a slight bias on spending.  

There's couples who have individual and joint bank accounts and pay equal amounts into the joint account, with the earnings not actually being equal meaning it leaves the lower earner (usually the woman) with less *** for personal spends (and there might even be some spends from the household budget which favours the man - for example, Sports channels in a TV package) 

I mean this isn't open and shut - and - even without the bias it's the "man of the house" who generally becomes fiscally responsible.

When you understand some of this....  

A lot of MaleDom is rooted in a lot of this and has a basic of caring for the sub which includes fiscal responsibility.

In a lot of Femdom - there is often the submissive battle between giving up control and giving up responsibility - controlling the purse strings, possibly being selfish or disproportionate with budgets and so on - these are things that the sub can give up.  That instead of putting his wants first (Sports Packages, Beers on a night out, whatever) he is treating or supporting someone to meet their wants, or needs. 

Women are often financially disadvantaged in relationships so a kinda... it's not really giving up if you're already disadvantaged