blocking members

Posted

will it be good to be able to block people without the need to have contact with or messaged previously. For example unwanted comments on women pics could be avoided with this feature. 

Posted
Good luck, they can even stop men from viewing your profile even if you're only interested in women, something most sites are able to do
Posted
2 hours ago, Ladyjadelore said:

There are filters on this you can use to stop the unwanted

Filters don’t work the same. Unless creepy is in the parameters 😂

Posted
6 hours ago, quietlysure said:

Good luck, they can even stop men from viewing your profile even if you're only interested in women, something most sites are able to do

I know what you mean! Within 6 h I got 5 men look at my profile 🤷‍♂️ 😂

Posted
6 hours ago, quietlysure said:

That should of been can't even stop, wonder who removed the t...

Posted
I couldn't agree with this more Sir 🙏🏼 very frustrating
Posted
I won't mention the problem they seem to have with distance...
Posted

you can set filters on who can contact you

I don't understand why you'd want to control who can even see your profile ?!

CheekiCheshire
Posted
On another site I routinely block members who are a hard pass - distance, ***, smoking, age, etc. Saves any argument about 'age is just a number' and other drivel.
Posted (edited)

What the problem here with this post is I made a comment to his partner, Forbiddenfruits, whom when looking through her pictures seen she was a pretty lady. I was not rude, i was not disrespectful, (and also i didn't realise she had a partner. as I'm nether of these things to any person. Especially Women/Ladies. If i upset you ForbiddenFruits, well first of all I apologise to you love. I'm Sorry if I may off upset you, It was only a joke a bit of banter. Now as for your partner dropping rude comments into my PM. Telling me to 'Pipe down' and also 'First strike from me. There will be no second'. I'd say thats very rude and threading behaviour. But i love the 'Old keyboard warrior, they do make me giggle'. Jeez he must sit there all night dropping Mr tough guy quotes in people PM boxs who comment on your pictures. You/Me/Others put pictures up, and people comment. If you don't want people to comment, well don't put pictures up. Simple. FF that's not aimed at you neither in any way shape or form either. Take Care Forbiddenfruits and once again Sorry x

Edited by ClickyClick
Posted

The trouble is the written word can appear cold and distant, thereby the intent of it disappears, plus you never truly know someone till you've met them, but yes, if comments bother you just switch off that function, or put photos as private and for "friends" only, 

Posted
1 hour ago, quietlysure said:

The trouble is the written word can appear cold and distant, thereby the intent of it disappears, plus you never truly know someone till you've met them, but yes, if comments bother you just switch off that function, or put photos as private and for "friends" only, 

I don't think women put pictures here to get comments from men imposing their kinks, fantasy or write what would they do to them. When they clearly state on their profile that they are owned, comments should follow that status and not becoming creepy or sexual. End of. Posting pics doesnt give consent to be assaulted with stupid comments, it show the immaturity, lack of intelligence and culture. 

As a Dom I will protect my sub and will pm anybody who's being over the top with comments or cant be bothered to read profiles and go straight to pics. My sub is strong enough to fight herself believe me,  but sometime she doesn't want the hassle of it. 

Posted
16 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

you can set filters on who can contact you

I don't understand why you'd want to control who can even see your profile ?!

some women don't want a man looking at their profiles, some young women don't want an old one or younger ones to look at their profile, 

some men don't want other men looking at their profile

many reasons Eyem....

Posted

Exactly, I don't generally "like" a photo unless I find the profile and person interesting, and I tend not to if the person is taken unless it specifically says well please chat with me for want of easiness

Posted

The thing that really bugs me is when you view someone, then get a site message saying they're interested as they've viewed you back, and then when you go to message them find you've been blocked, nothing been said, just viewing them

Posted
@quietlysure I don’t agree with blocking anyone for no reason at all - of course that is rude and unnecessary. However, I don’t think viewing a profile equates to being interested, at least on this site. I wouldn’t take profile visits as an indication of interest but more one of curiosity - in that you have to look first, to see if you’d be interested. Just worth baring that in mind in terms of managing expectations.
Posted

Oh I know that, like when the site tells you " so and so has viewed you and they're interested", in reality it just  means you've been viewed, no more no less, mind you it's the same as matches, I'm sure sometimes you're told someone is s match just because you both used the word and in your profile 😆

Posted
On 12/15/2019 at 9:28 AM, FabSeverus said:

I don't think women put pictures here to get comments from men imposing their kinks, fantasy or write what would they do to them. When they clearly state on their profile that they are owned, comments should follow that status and not becoming creepy or sexual. End of. Posting pics doesnt give consent to be assaulted with stupid comments, it show the immaturity, lack of intelligence and culture. 

As a Dom I will protect my sub and will pm anybody who's being over the top with comments or cant be bothered to read profiles and go straight to pics. My sub is strong enough to fight herself believe me,  but sometime she doesn't want the hassle of it. 

I mainly post pictures after impact play, to show that it isn't scary, that it's fully consensual and that i enjoy it. When Pirate and i get into rope work, i'll post those too. I don't mind people looking at my profile. There's a lot of reasons why they might, reading my profile, checking out my photos or reading my posts on the forums.

Mr Severus, respect to you for looking out for your submissive. ClickyClick, respect to you for apologising.

I get a regular visitor to my profile, they've never contacted me, rated or commented on anything, i'm not keen on it (don't know why, really) so having the option to block without any contact might be useful but then i think what's the point?

Posted
On 12/18/2019 at 10:15 AM, LazyPiratesBounty said:

I mainly post pictures after impact play, to show that it isn't scary, that it's fully consensual and that i enjoy it. When Pirate and i get into rope work, i'll post those too. I don't mind people looking at my profile. There's a lot of reasons why they might, reading my profile, checking out my photos or reading my posts on the forums.

Mr Severus, respect to you for looking out for your submissive. ClickyClick, respect to you for apologising.

I get a regular visitor to my profile, they've never contacted me, rated or commented on anything, i'm not keen on it (don't know why, really) so having the option to block without any contact might be useful but then i think what's the point?

I get that too. I even asked him once, why do you look at it every day and got a nonsense reply. Really annoying. In this instance - I would like the option to block too!

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 12/13/2019 at 11:56 PM, FabSeverus said:

will it be good to be able to block people without the need to have contact with or messaged previously. For example unwanted comments on women pics could be avoided with this feature. 

I'm with you on this one, and I've seen somebody else on the forums this week who has the same issue I do - a user they have had dealings with in the past now operating under a new profile who is causing discomfort of one kind or another to see around and about. An option to go to their new profile and hide them without there being any interaction first would prevent much negativity and anguish, helping to keep users in this situation feel safe here.

I think I shall suggest it in the "How can we improve" thread.