Long haired submissives

helenOfToy

Posted

To all those mistresses out there.

What can/would you do with your slave's long hair? Any special or creative ideas? 

Posted

My partner or I really don't do anything out of the norm. Mainly because I love to have him pull on it.... HARD!!!

Posted
I like feggygiggs ideas especially if pretty ribbons were put in to
Posted
2 hours ago, DominatrixSheba said:

Braid it and use it to tie the sub down.

Hey Ladies.  Couldn't help overhearing your conversation.  Hope you don't mind if I add something from a male Dom perspective.  Hair has always been a particular favorite of mine.

At a fetish event, I met a woman with extremely long hair---down past the butt!  She wished to incorporate her hair into a play session, and I was game.  I began by braiding her hair, using a 4-strand round braid.  I had her place her arms behind her back, where I worked her wrists into the braid.  Upon completion, I administered a spanking.  With each swat, she now pulled her own hair!  <sinister snicker>

I later tried using her braid as a flogging implement (again, the 4-strand round).  But, I couldn't quite get that one to work.  No problem, as I had plenty of the proper tools for that job.

Oh, and it y'all are eyeing my hair---don't get any ideas.

Posted

I used to have hair past my waist, had it trimmed earlier this year and it's somewhat shorter now. Still plenty long enough to tie me down with though 😁 

Posted

I have long-hair / pony-tail

Not either for a sub or Dom thing - but a lot that just doubles down into the history of long-hair and counterculture.

I do quite like it being used in play - especially if someone is fucking me with a strap on.  But only because it's almost a form of objectification - I sometimes like to fuck people with pigtails and call them a fleshlight with handlebars. Similar difference.

I actually do one day want to do a haircut or headshave as part of a scene - but it really has to be with someone I feel I want to have that honour.  

Posted

Not sure I could ever allow anyone to cut off my hair. It would be heartbreaking. 

Braid it, tie ribbons in it, tie me up with it, all fine, just don't cut it. 

Posted

Not sure I could ever allow anyone to cut off my hair. It would be heartbreaking. 

Braid it, tie ribbons in it, tie me up with it, all fine, just don't cut it. 

Posted
Pull it, u know that, hang them to the wall with it, then hold them upside down to sweep the floor.