Long haired submissives

Posted

My partner or I really don't do anything out of the norm. Mainly because I love to have him pull on it.... HARD!!!

Posted
I like feggygiggs ideas especially if pretty ribbons were put in to
Posted
2 hours ago, DominatrixSheba said:

Braid it and use it to tie the sub down.

Hey Ladies.  Couldn't help overhearing your conversation.  Hope you don't mind if I add something from a male Dom perspective.  Hair has always been a particular favorite of mine.

At a fetish event, I met a woman with extremely long hair---down past the butt!  She wished to incorporate her hair into a play session, and I was game.  I began by braiding her hair, using a 4-strand round braid.  I had her place her arms behind her back, where I worked her wrists into the braid.  Upon completion, I administered a spanking.  With each swat, she now pulled her own hair!  <sinister snicker>

I later tried using her braid as a flogging implement (again, the 4-strand round).  But, I couldn't quite get that one to work.  No problem, as I had plenty of the proper tools for that job.

Oh, and it y'all are eyeing my hair---don't get any ideas.

Posted

I have long-hair / pony-tail

Not either for a sub or Dom thing - but a lot that just doubles down into the history of long-hair and counterculture.

I do quite like it being used in play - especially if someone is fucking me with a strap on.  But only because it's almost a form of objectification - I sometimes like to fuck people with pigtails and call them a fleshlight with handlebars. Similar difference.

I actually do one day want to do a haircut or headshave as part of a scene - but it really has to be with someone I feel I want to have that honour.  

Posted
Pull it, u know that, hang them to the wall with it, then hold them upside down to sweep the floor.