Don’t be scared:scat and watersports

Posted
Anyone who judges shouldn't be on a site like this mate.If it's your thing and makes your days happier then good on ya.
Posted
After the first second and before the last second of urination the stream is sterile, so I'd be up for watersports with anyone, but I'm not so comfortable about scat, in fact I find the idea a bit of a turn off... but I know some will find my smoking habit a massive turn off and I respect that because it's these differences that make us individuals
Posted
Scat is definitely not my cup of tea. Watersports I do see different. And talking cups of tea...
Posted
Each to their own and everyone's kinks, fetishes must be respected.
Posted
10 hours ago, HansOppen said:

Scat is definitely not my cup of tea. Watersports I do see different. And talking cups of tea...

Thanks very much, milk and one sugar please 😉

Posted

Scat and piss is my favourite fetish over anything else some say it's wrong but I enjoy it very much. Ex wife said it's filthy. I know it is but I love it and love others that do

Jaxon_Durango
Posted

I've never done either, but I have fantasies of pissing on someone. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I think it's easier to find people with a scat fetish on Fetlife, as there are groups you can join. They're definitely in a minority but they do exist. I sometimes get messaged by guys asking me to shit in their mouths. I won't do that. But if that's what turns you on, fair enough. It's not illegal. 

In my observation, it seems to be almost an entirely male community of fetishists, so you might struggle finding a woman who's willing, if that's what you're after. 

Posted

I do know ladies into being shit on but they are very, very, selective with who they will allow do it.