Advice please.

Posted

Hi. As you know I haven’t been here very long but long enough to find my way around and gather a few lovely new friends! Now I was adamant there was no way on this earth I could ever switch, natural control freak and all that. I was quite happy with my Lott too. That was until Christmas Eve when it was like nothing I’d ever let myself imagine my whole life. 
I I thought he was sweet, a very responsive sub. There was something more between us that as an adult I can honestly say had never happened before. 
he reached into my soul and ever so beautifully made me his, I gave in of course like a dutiful slave. Needing more at that moment. Now I can’t get him out of my mind. He’s gone silent not read any of my messages all over Christmas. Who does that? At Christmas? He’s very complicated which I new from the start but am I being played by a narc or kept on ice by a master? So confused. Please help 😥

Posted
I've had dommes ghost me before, and until now only one replied after that explaining how it wasn't what they were looking for, the rest I've never heard of after, maybe try to check if he's blocked you somehow, and try to move on without it impacting your life too much.
Posted
No he’s not blocked me. Not closed his account either. He did say he wanted me to miss him
Posted
Just now, Aimil2019 said:

No he’s not blocked me. Not closed his account either. He did say he wanted me to miss him

yeah, so he's deliberately ignoring you.   how you feel about this is something that is important because deliberately witholding contact can be a form of ***/manipulation - if you're not happy with the long cold spells you will need to tell him (and that if he is going to be a way for a few days for him to tell you, so you're not left hanging) 

Posted
1 minute ago, Aimil2019 said:

Is that something you're okay with though? because the way you're talking about it now doesn't seem like something you enjoy.

Posted

If it had been vanilla I'd of said he's playing you, question is, is it how you want it to proceed, 

Posted

Thank you all. No it’s really not something I’m happy with. I would never do it to my subs. I guess I knew but wanted to sound it out. Thanks again. 

Posted

No problem at all Aimii, it's not something I'd do either, and if was a case of being busy it only takes 5secs to text sorry I'm busy 

Posted

But I am aware in a Dom/sub or switch/switch relationship as punishment you could be told 'i won't contact you for ? days', though I imagine only when the relationship has progressed, or after a clear discussion about this matter😁

Posted

Yes I agree. Heads up. I wasn’t given any. Thanks guys. X

Posted
i hate being ignored for no reason it kills your soul but is reignited when contact is re made life is so complicated and a bitch sometimes
Posted
Aimil2019, would love to chat with you. Sub, willing to listen to your every command.
Posted
It sounds like he did the "wam bam thank you ma'am" then ghosted you. I'm sorry to hear that, it sucks being abandoned. I'm always around if you want to vent or a friend to talk to. Happy early new years.
Posted

Being ignored is horrible, hopefully he'll get in touch and let you know what is going on. Being left hanging sucks though!

Posted

Well I am glad someone understood the situation as I am struggling! You are a Domme then met a sub but you were his sub? And now because he’s ignoring you during Xmas for obvious reason you feel numb! is it the case of you being topped up by a game player ? 

Posted

Sounds like he didn’t understand aftercare. Drop him a final message saying he has done something wrong. If he doesn’t answer, then you have your clear answer. One think to point out is I couldn’t log in on my profile for some reason last week. Site wouldn’t let me in claiming password was wrong (wasn’t). I tried to reset it but system failed to sent me a verification code so couldn’t reset it. Contacted site and they kept telling me to use the reset function (did that too many times without success) as a result, people I was PMing assumed I wasn’t interested any more of just playing around. Shame as I really liked one of them. So, check when he last logged in. He might be having a site issue. If not, move on. You have to look after you. I hope things turn out good for you.

Posted

If they've met and played I'd image personal numbers were swapped, which makes it even worse