Wetting them selves

hu****

Posted

Does anyone else like going out and wetting them selves and being seen with wet clothes. I love going out in leggings and wetting myself love being seen I prefer it to be a big per so get very wet. I went to s dogging site there was other doggers about I sat on a bench and wet myself ended up getting to suck s guy off in the bushes he loved watching me slowly get wetter I ended up wetting myself more while sucking him off I was that horny I let him bareback me didn't know him from Adam but he had a nice cock I let him cum inside me,we nearly got caught by a women but she see me on way back to my car and called me a perv but that made me hornier I ended up wanking in my car over some little panties I had in the back of my car I had a dildo as well ended up half naked on back seat I didn't care if I got seen was to horny and wet. I had his cum in my panties as well eventually I cum and got in front drive home as I pulled up the neighbors was out they both see me in my wet leggings made me hard I sat in the window and wanked

Posted
I do like wetting myself, but not in public places. You’re not alone, watersport kinks are very common. My husband and I like to wet our pants or underpants. We usually either do it on a tile floor for easy cleanup, or we also have a medical grade mattress cover that soaks everything up.
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Peestaundjeans
Posted

I have wetting my pants for 40 years everyday at least once but sometimes I will wear same jeans for weeks and pee them. I am bi and I using diapers as well but prefer my jeans anywhere I get that kinky feeling.

Peestaundjeans
Posted

I have wetting my pants for 40 years everyday at least once but sometimes I will wear same jeans for weeks and pee them. I am bi and I using diapers as well but prefer my jeans anywhere I get that kinky feeling.

• 11 months later...
Posted
I like to slowly wet myself in public to the point where my underwear is good and wet, but not my trousers. It feels sexy having a nasty secret from the people right next to me.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

That initial feeling of hot piss soaking my under garments and jeans/leggings/skirt is beautiful.  Never done it outside though and not sure I would.  I like being able to 'enjoy' what I've done but then be able to change after.  I also enjoy others straddling me and wetting themselves too.

Posted
I don’t really wet my clothes, but I do wet my diaper a lot
Posted
On 12/30/2019 at 7:06 PM, humantoilet42 said:

Does anyone else like going out and wetting them selves and being seen with wet clothes. I love going out in leggings and wetting myself love being seen I prefer it to be a big per so get very wet. I went to s dogging site there was other doggers about I sat on a bench and wet myself ended up getting to suck s guy off in the bushes he loved watching me slowly get wetter I ended up wetting myself more while sucking him off I was that horny I let him bareback me didn't know him from Adam but he had a nice cock I let him cum inside me,we nearly got caught by a women but she see me on way back to my car and called me a perv but that made me hornier I ended up wanking in my car over some little panties I had in the back of my car I had a dildo as well ended up half naked on back seat I didn't care if I got seen was to horny and wet. I had his cum in my panties as well eventually I cum and got in front drive home as I pulled up the neighbors was out they both see me in my wet leggings made me hard I sat in the window and wanked

Oh I wish I was in your shoe and wearing diapers after drinking lots of fluid. I am always dehydrated and wanted people to suggest when I should drink and how many before going for the walk.

• 1 year later...
Posted

I love wettng myself  and having people see it

• 1 month later...
obifunkenobi
Posted

I enjoy wetting myself at home then sitting in my wet jeans/boxers until they dry off. Or sometimes I will piss on my socks then put my trainers on I love how the aroma gets stronger the more you do it. Recently I wet myself and then slept in my bed all positive experiences

Posted

I enjoy watching others pee themselves in leggings or jeans

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love wearing my shorts and y front pants and wetting them. I get very horny in them and eventually I cum in them or what's left of them if they get ripped apart.