Kinky Halloween Costumes

Posted

I've written an article in the magazine all about Kinky halloween costumes that don't cost a fortune to put together! 

What are your favourite Halloween costumes to wear and or see on others? 

Posted

Great topic Victoria. My usual go to Halloween costumes are either V from the "V for Vendetta" graphic novel and film, a seductive vampire count or the Devil! V for me is just an all round great character and very anti-establishment which goes well with my own views and beliefs and any masked man can be both terrifying and seductive. I like the Devil as I often have fun with the three pronged trident I carry and the devilish mask often keeps people guessing as to who your really are if your in a club. The vampires are always very seductive and well dressed and often see's you getting your teeth into folks that wouldn't ordinary let anyone come close to giving them a nibble.

I fancy trying something new this year though and I'm really tempted by the Morph suits you can get, but don't fancy doing any heavy drinking in them as I think it would be a nightmare going for loo breaks in them.    

Posted
I love well done witch Halloween costumes & vampires costumes some folks have done. (When I say vampire I DO NOT mean Twilight, as a vampire literature & film fan vampires should not be sparkling in day light if either have thought me anything! 😉) X x x
Posted
19 minutes ago, Short_Elf said:

When I say vampire I DO NOT mean Twilight, as a vampire literature & film fan vampires should not be sparkling in day light if either have thought me anything!

Couldn't agree more Shorty, dark, gothic, brooding, scary and yet strangely sensual are the way to go with vampires for me! There has to be at least a hint of shock or *** in seeing a good vampire for the seduction through *** to work!

Posted

Well I do not know how this has happened....by the original post was mine...Inc comments about the Asda advert...!

Posted
19 hours ago, Robustlove said:

Great topic Victoria. My usual go to Halloween costumes are either V from the "V for Vendetta" graphic novel and film, a seductive vampire count or the Devil! V for me is just an all round great character and very anti-establishment which goes well with my own views and beliefs and any masked man can be both terrifying and seductive. I like the Devil as I often have fun with the three pronged trident I carry and the devilish mask often keeps people guessing as to who your really are if your in a club. The vampires are always very seductive and well dressed and often see's you getting your teeth into folks that wouldn't ordinary let anyone come close to giving them a nibble.

I fancy trying something new this year though and I'm really tempted by the Morph suits you can get, but don't fancy doing any heavy drinking in them as I think it would be a nightmare going for loo breaks in them.    

I'm a sucker for vampires (see what I did there?) and I love the sound of all your costumes. I think your concern about the body morph suits is a valid one. It'd be a lot of faffing about! 

Posted
14 hours ago, Cassie34 said:

Well I do not know how this has happened....by the original post was mine...Inc comments about the Asda advert...!

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, Cassie, I definitely started this particular topic myself. :) If you did one similar that had external links it won't have been authorised as external links aren't allowed on fetish.com. 

Posted

you know what..I Sorry....think I did includes some sort of link....I really just wanted to post a comment on the Absolutely Wicked Asda Halloween Advert....Watch it...I want a family like that and I want a party like that...and that young girl...A real star...Choreography...is just outstanding...Please publish this..Cassie

Posted
1 hour ago, Cassie34 said:

you know what..I Sorry....think I did includes some sort of link....I really just wanted to post a comment on the Absolutely Wicked Asda Halloween Advert....Watch it...I want a family like that and I want a party like that...and that young girl...A real star...Choreography...is just outstanding...Please publish this..Cassie

Talking about things is fine, we just can't have any direct links. So if you wanted to start a new topic on say - kinky parties I'd love to host...then you can make your comments about the advert as long as you don't link it. Does that make sense? I'll leave these 2 comments here but let's try to get back on topic here on in. If you need any more guidance, Cassie, send me a message and I'll do my best to help! 

Posted

Would love to know what members think of the Advert and your thoughts on it..Would I be allowed to mention..Y.T..it is a longer version...

Posted
7 hours ago, Cassie34 said:

Would love to know what members think of the Advert and your thoughts on it..Would I be allowed to mention..Y.T..it is a longer version...

I'll have to check it out, I am sure I've seen it but don't remember. You can mention things just no external links remember.  :)

Posted

Hi...do not mean to be cheeky...but if you have seen it it is really one of those ads you cannot forget...Wicked...makes me tingle all over...well forget the naughty bits...but everything else tingles....thanks for your advice and help...appreciated...!...cassie

Posted

Just a thought but will there be any type of competition on the site for the best dressed Halloween kinksters? It would be a good little extra incentive for people to share and upload all their creative and dress up ideas with each other.  Not that I'm hoping to see dozens of Elvira costumes or anything ;)

Something that hasn't been shared yet under this topic is what Halloween costumes get your juices flowing the most as well as what we enjoy wearing ourselves. Maybe I'll post a new topic on that, but for me I do adore a sexy witch outfit, female vampire countesses and of course the classics like Elvira and Morticia Adams.

Posted
5 hours ago, Robustlove said:

Just a thought but will there be any type of competition on the site for the best dressed Halloween kinksters? It would be a good little extra incentive for people to share and upload all their creative and dress up ideas with each other.  Not that I'm hoping to see dozens of Elvira costumes or anything ;)

Something that hasn't been shared yet under this topic is what Halloween costumes get your juices flowing the most as well as what we enjoy wearing ourselves. Maybe I'll post a new topic on that, but for me I do adore a sexy witch outfit, female vampire countesses and of course the classics like Elvira and Morticia Adams.

Well between you and me  ;) There's a photo contest being announced tomorrow and you may be very interested in the theme...

Oh, and I'm a sucker for a vampire, I think I've said that before. Vampires are sexy!

Posted

Great news, I look forward to seeing that! I like your punning Victoria, it reminds me of the fabulous punsters in Buffy The Vampire Slayer...a master class in punning and keeping the vampire theme alive...so to speak lol.

Posted

Looking forward to finding out the Theme....If I could be any Character....it would have to be that young girl in the Asda Advert....with the look....Dance moves...etc....it really turns me on....Everytime I watch the advert it gives me Goose pimples without fail.

Robustlove...what is punning....Just checked it in my dictionary....so Ok...Another character...I love is from the Canadian series...The Munsters....is Herman Munster...or his wife....and their car...perfect for Halloween..!...Cassie..Let me know what you think