Pantyhose bondage suggestions

Posted
My Mistress and I where also talking about possibly getting pantyhose to use for bondage for our sessions (this is a fetish of mine so glad she is deciding to indulge it hahaha) so I wanted to ask any suggestions on particular brands or types of pantyhose that work best for bondage I definitely don’t want a chance of being able to break out or rip them hahaha. In addition any bondage positions you all find fun with pantyhose or any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you all again 😊
Posted
Pantyhose shouldn't rip if used like rope. For that silky feel that's where not to cheap out. Skip the dollar store crap usually in ***tores the have ones for like $6 and $12; get the $12 pair. You'll love the feeling around your wrists.
Posted
7 hours ago, ILovePeggy said:

Pantyhose shouldn't rip if used like rope. For that silky feel that's where not to cheap out. Skip the dollar store crap usually in ***tores the have ones for like $6 and $12; get the $12 pair. You'll love the feeling around your wrists.

Gotcha! Thanks for the tip! 

• 3 months later...
Posted

I've tried different brands over the years, and like Wolfords the best. Super slick feeling.

Posted

best bondage position with tights is to just pull them down to the knee, prevents the sub running, great in dogging situations since if you r disturbed the D can escape leaving the sub to be found in a compromising position, in my dreams by policeman who arrests me and charges me with prostitution

Posted

I haven't yet found anyone that's interested enough that they want to arrange a meeting, or even take part in an ongoing correspondence. Another thing that I've sometimes noticed is that each person's fetishes are very specific. For example, I'm really interested in suntan colored pantyhose, but not very interested in other colors. From an outsider's perspective this must seem a little narrow minded of me. At the very least I'm sure that it makes it difficult for me to find a kindred BDSM friend. Wish I was a bit more open in that way. As far as bondage positions, one site that I enjoy is JJPlush. Very tight ropes and tape.

Posted

@LouLu in terms of ongoing correspondence you have now, DM me if you like, very tight ropes and tape mmmm

Posted

@Kymi glad to get your reply. My first impulse is to launch right into writing about my pantyhose fetish and finding out more about yours. Oddly enough, I'm prompted at this moment to just ask how things are going with you. If this seems like a weird question, then feel free to ignore it. Although I'm feeling a strong anticipation for sharing details about pantyhose bondage, there's a part of me that's also interested in connecting in a more general way. As I hinted at in my previous post I see a pattern in myself where I get super-focused on apparently minor differences between my particular fetish and that of the person I'm corresponding with. Because of this, I thought it might be worth a try to get to know a little better the things that I might have in common with the other person. I'd be interested in knowing your thoughts or feelings about this.

Posted

that's always the best way to approach things, however, I think the moderators prefer DMs so as not to

Posted

@Kymi I thought that by adding the " @"  symbol just before your username that it would be a DM. Is there a link that you could send me that describes how to correctly send a DM?

Posted
12 hours ago, LouLu said:

@Kymi I thought that by adding the " @"  symbol just before your username that it would be a DM. Is there a link that you could send me that describes how to correctly send a DM?

you click on my profile, in the top left is an envelope click on that and you can send me messages, still have the security of ths site but can't be read by public