Anal Beginner

Posted

I've been interested in exploring new experiences and wanted to learn how to safely and correctly begin anal play. I read about starting with inserting a finger and then start with smaller dildos or butt plugs and plenty of lube. I just wanted some advice for a newbie. Thanks.

Posted
Good advice you've been given ,, just my advice though keep your regular use small a tight hole is much nicer ,, just saying
Posted
Don't be afraid of the lube, i shoot loads up inside me first.. It feels amazing and really helps to keep you slippery
Posted
Hi Terry. Totally agree with the responses below. I'd suggest starting with a finger, maybe also invest on some anal training beads and workmtoir way up. Lube is definitely a must.
Posted
Another good tip is getting an anal douche from ebay or amazon, a small bulb with a nozzel on the end to insert water inside the anus to refrain from accidents that can be messy and a real turn off. Plenty of lube, water bassed works best with prety much all sex toys is it doesnt degrade Latex which can be present in the toy itself As a rule of thumb start small, dont push too hard as the muscles are very sensative to ***, warm up to thicker and longer toys and dont be too greedy as extra mm of girth can be the difference between plesure and ripping something. The videos you may have seen with fisting and other extreme insertions take hours of preperation and slow build up This is all from my experiance in being a sub in various D/s relationships and hope you find something useful