Why is it hard to find a Domme/Mistresses

• 3 years later...
Posted

I’d suggest looking up kink munches near where you live and attending, especially now that we have vaccines.
I’ve never heard of a kink event that involves pay-to-play with a specific person: generally it’s just paying to get in, and then you’re on your own to negotiate with an interested potential partner if you haven’t brought a date or several.
In the case of a munch, you’d likely yourself food or a drink, and then just talk to people in a casual dress atmosphere, like a restaurant or cafe, where no play is allowed. Check the munch description and rules: some of a weekly or monthly discussion theme.

• 1 month later...
Posted

The simple answer is They are few who are really domminant/Mistresses and many slaves in the competition

Posted
4 hours ago, xMrSilverx said:

The simple answer is They are few who are really domminant/Mistresses and many slaves in the competition

I think more so.

Very few guys who call themselves submissive or 'slaves' actually are.  That the "competition" is of largely low value stock - those who have little they demonstrate to offer (and offer, I don't mean payment. I mean, very little where they can showcase they are worth 'getting to know' or whatever) or who spend too much time dictating what "real Dominants" should be like, or do, or - ultimately, have a relationship idea/structure that doesn't *actually* benefit the person they're *supposed* to be serving.

Worse than this. Rather than seeking improvement and a desire to rise up, or stand out, or showcase why they would actually be worth engaging with - they choose to blame others.  Dismissing anyone who won't give them time of day as being "fake" or not "really Dominant" and making outlandish claims as if there is a large supply of good worthy slaves. Treating things more as a "competition" they have to win - rather than, well, rather than showing they're of benefit.