pegging

Posted

dear all I love getting pegged so much. I would love to hear your thoughts x

IngsPAlexia
Posted
The pegging itself doesn’t do anything for me, but the interaction is a massive turn on
Luke155
Posted
I find pegging a huge turn on.
  • Like 1
Posted
it's the prostate stimulation.for me the bigger the peg you the better chance of milking or me best
  • Like 1
Greeneyes70
Posted

The thought of this is very erotic but have never tried it, I imagine it to be just painful enough. I do think that the thought of someone pegging me is what I like the most 

Victoriasponge
Posted
Tried it for the first time this weekend and loved it, now can't get enough
eyemblacksheep
Posted

I don't do it as often as I'd like, but yes, I enjoy it.

For the woman - it depends.  Depending on the harness/strap-on etc it can cause her pleasure as she penetrates* - and of course others just get off on giving a guy a good bumming.

Posted
On 14/01/2018 at 7:23 PM, whitemalemaid said:

Does the female get anything out of it - or is it a task they perform to please the peggee

It seems to depend... sometimes its a mental thing where she has taken power and control (several newbies at some point run ound the room yelling "I;ve got a cock..."

Sometimes the base can sit on the clit and have had girls cum

Posted
On 14/01/2018 at 7:23 PM, whitemalemaid said:

Does the female get anything out of it - or is it a task they perform to please the peggee

My amazing friend adores doing it.  She is bi curious and wants to explore and this in her mind kind of adds a string to her bow.  I understand she also gets pleasure from the power struggle and trust game.  The same goes with sounding.  

As proof whenever i leave her she is always trying to put it on.  Even if i say no...

Posted

So sounds like the girls can get a lot out of it too

That's good - all I need now is a girl with a strap on or a MAN with a natural cock to explore me

Sandro
Posted

I love pegging

would love to find a mistress or woman to do it to me regularly 

Posted

I'm pretty new to BDSM, but I would like to try pegging.

As a bisexual guy, I think it's something I have to try at least once! Plus it looks fun to do :)