pegging

Posted

dear all I love getting pegged so much. I would love to hear your thoughts x

Posted
The pegging itself doesn’t do anything for me, but the interaction is a massive turn on
Posted
it's the prostate stimulation.for me the bigger the peg you the better chance of milking or me best
Posted

The thought of this is very erotic but have never tried it, I imagine it to be just ***ful enough. I do think that the thought of someone pegging me is what I like the most 

Posted
Tried it for the first time this weekend and loved it, now can't get enough
  • 1 month later...
whitemalemaid
Posted

Does the female get anything out of it - or is it a task they perform to please the peggee

Posted

I don't do it as often as I'd like, but yes, I enjoy it.

For the woman - it depends.  Depending on the harness/strap-on etc it can cause her pleasure as she penetrates* - and of course others just get off on giving a guy a good bumming.

• 3 weeks later...
Newadventur-7579
Posted
On 14/01/2018 at 7:23 PM, whitemalemaid said:

Does the female get anything out of it - or is it a task they perform to please the peggee

It seems to depend... sometimes its a mental thing where she has taken power and control (several newbies at some point run ound the room yelling "I;ve got a cock..."

Sometimes the base can sit on the clit and have had girls cum

Posted
On 14/01/2018 at 7:23 PM, whitemalemaid said:

My amazing friend adores doing it.  She is bi curious and wants to explore and this in her mind kind of adds a string to her bow.  I understand she also gets pleasure from the power struggle and trust game.  The same goes with sounding.  

As proof whenever i leave her she is always trying to put it on.  Even if i say no...

whitemalemaid
Posted

So sounds like the girls can get a lot out of it too

That's good - all I need now is a girl with a strap on or a MAN with a natural cock to explore me

Posted

I love pegging

would love to find a mistress or woman to do it to me regularly 

Posted

I'm pretty new to BDSM, but I would like to try pegging.

As a bisexual guy, I think it's something I have to try at least once! Plus it looks fun to do :)