Victoriasponge

Pegging

Victoriasponge
Posted

Since coming out as a crossdresser my wife has taken on a dominant side and bought a strapon. This is amazing and we both have a much improved sex life. She likes me on top and to be fair it feels really sexy grinding on her especially when im dressed. Question is being a newbie, what's everyone's favourite position? 

Posted

Laying flat and her nailing me hard 

Kinkyhippy
Posted

Pegging is awesome nothing better than being on all fours looking and seein your partner fuck you with a strap on from behind and I love self pegging suction cup dildos are the best invention 

Peggmee
Posted

her standing me lying on the bed on my back 

Sisboislut
Posted

Doggy style definatly and the infamous 69er

MissCheeky
Posted

Stood up with one hand pushing my bitches face into the kitchen bench as I fill him up 😍 took by surprise of course but it is also very sexy when bitch gets dressed up and rides my Dick 

Posted

On back legs in the air

Sisboislut
Posted

If there are any mistresses or dominant female out the plz message me I’m into being dommed I like to be “Forced” to do shit for your emusment 

Jaksub
Posted

Very new to the scene but from a pegging point of view has to be on my back , seeing the enjoyment a woman gets from fucking me simply makes me wild !

MaidKaren
Posted
On 13/02/2018 at 4:01 PM, MissCheeky said:

Stood up with one hand pushing my bitches face into the kitchen bench as I fill him up 😍 took by surprise of course but it is also very sexy when bitch gets dressed up and rides my Dick 

Lucky bitch 

Posted

Would love to find a mistress, who Can train me the way she likes, and peg the fuck out of me 

eyemblacksheep
Posted

so the way she likes, or to do your kink? can't have both.