Degrading verbal

Posted

Hey guys, 

Sub bottom here. I really love being called degrading names in bed. Stuff like fag*ot, b*tch, pind*ck, etc. Does anyone else get off on this sort of thing?

Phoenix11-3368
Posted
I like being the one doing th degrading 😝
Posted
If anyone wants to talk to me about it feel free to message
Posted
Omg i know right, i get so turned on when people call me a slut or a whore
Posted

Do any of you find it difficult to find tops/doms willing to do this?

Posted
love being called slut, pig, whore, trash, bitch and more
Posted
@Phoenix11.. would love if you cud o that to me :)
Posted

fuck yea same here..... slap my ass n call me a stupid lil boy n im yours haha

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

I love verbal *** the more degrading the better especially when on my knees sucking cock I nearly cum in my knickers once when one guy called me everything under the sun then spat in my face 

Posted

yeah - definitely like giving verbal ***.

Straightguy1971
Posted

Love being verbally degraded whilst being used. Call me a whore or a slut, a dirty little cocksucker...

Posted

Love it, can't get enough! Don't even mind if same stuff is repeated over and over, this kind of thing just really works for me.

A constant barrage of *** will zero in on your insecurities and bring them to the fore but when it's with someone you care about and who cares about you it kind makes it all ok to be out in the open in a safe environment.

It can feel wonderfully the***utic with good aftercare. Sends the message of "yes you are all those things, but I'm here with you and I love you for being that way with me"

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

It's a pretty common kink from what I've read, more well known for MaleDom/femsub scenarios but personally I like it as much as anyone.

thebodyelectric
Posted

I love having phone sex and them calling me a whore or slut its so horny to hear it and then make me say it to them aswell.even better if its like a black person and they call me their white bitch/slut or other roleplay scenarios like schoolboy teacher and they call me a bad boy and that ive been naughty etc its such a turn on and makes me cum loads

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Me, totally.  Nice added touch when my dom repeatedly slaps me across the face.

• 3 years later...
Posted
Fuck grab me throw me in corner slap and spit on me while calling me nasty dark wicked racially hateful violent kinky disrespectful whore names the more dark and verbally hateful and degrading I beg for and *** your nasty black coon slave pet pig to serve all demonic sadistic evil sexual desires no limits