Collaring.

pb30185

Posted

Looking for some advice. 

How long into a d/s relationship would you allow before the mistress talks about having a collaring ceremony? 

Posted
I dont think there is a guidline time for this, only that you will both will have to be ready, some D/s relationships go years without this and some in days. If you are both into it and are comfortable then you are probably already ready
Posted
It really is an individual choice. I played often with one Dom who always promised to collar me but never did & I’ve also played with Doms who wouldn’t play without collaring me first so that we both knew our roles clearly. However /whenever you are collared it is still one of the best feelings ever 😊
Posted

relationships are different.  I mean, think like a marriage - some people propose early in their relationship, some take a few years.  A lot depends how you both see things in the future.

Posted

Only you guys will know when it's right to do it.

It's also worth remembering that a collar can be anything you wish as long as you both agree. I permanently wear a silver chain with a ring on it as its nice and discreet 

Posted

i had my collar for mine an my doms 1st anniversary. wed talked about it on an of for a while. was presented with 1 for it. but also i was given a neckless with a lamb on it. i get lamb or sheep things of my dom . started as joke but as carried on. my silver chain is my every day collar. no 1 but a few kink freinds now what it stands for. it doesnt matter as ling as ny dom and i know. it only ever comes of when master puts on my collar for play time