Jump to content
Cydofetish

Facesitting/Smothering

Recommended Posts

Cydofetish
Posted

Hello

I have the fetish of being facesitted and smothered. I usually like jeggings, jeans or yoga pants. Someone else loves that fetish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikeishome
Posted

Sounds hot.. tell me more .. I love sitting on a sexy girls face in a thong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bro506
Posted

I love to be facesat  and smotherd, especially if she wearing tights like to bite hole in them for full tongue insertion x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted

A Dom's perspective.

Being a Dom who is always dominant but has been both master and daddy, I can say that any type of riding, be it face-sitting or otherwise is a strict no-no for me in play sessions. The act of allowing someone to mount you as well as the control it gives them is a very submissive thing to allow another person to do. However that said, such a thing can be used and saved as a rewarding treat for a sub who has worked hard towards earning the right to do so. This is usually a very satisfying reward for a sub who's good behavior may warrant an unusually great reward and at those times I enjoy being ridden or having my face sat upon because it only happens when I have already been happily fulfilled and served well beyond the norm. It's a case of balance for me as even subs need to have a rewarding experience and allowed some rewarding enjoyment outside of their normal experiences, otherwise the whole D/s relationship is just a one sided and empty affair for them.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cheekygentleman
Posted
21 hours ago, Robustlove said:

A Dom's perspective.

Being a Dom who is always dominant but has been both master and daddy, I can say that any type of riding, be it face-sitting or otherwise is a strict no-no for me in play sessions. The act of allowing someone to mount you as well as the control it gives them is a very submissive thing to allow another person to do. However that said, such a thing can be used and saved as a rewarding treat for a sub who has worked hard towards earning the right to do so. This is usually a very satisfying reward for a sub who's good behavior may warrant an unusually great reward and at those times I enjoy being ridden or having my face sat upon because it only happens when I have already been happily fulfilled and served well beyond the norm. It's a case of balance for me as even subs need to have a rewarding experience and allowed some rewarding enjoyment outside of their normal experiences, otherwise the whole D/s relationship is just a one sided and empty affair for them.   

good point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cheekygentleman
Posted
On 18/06/2017 at 0:40 PM, Cydofetish said:

Hello

I have the fetish of being facesitted and smothered. I usually like jeggings, jeans or yoga pants. Someone else loves that fetish?

absolutely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sats22
Posted

I would like my face sat on by a man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted

Sent you a pm about rimming then saw this. Would love to discuss both with you further. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted

I would love my face sat and grinded on by a confident mistress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Calmwaters69
Posted

Sounds interesting hmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Londondarling
Posted

I love to sit on peoples faces, have them gasping for air ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted

You can sit on my face whenever you want wherever you say for as long as you desire and allow me to breathe when or if you decide to 😍😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted

I love a girl sat on my face making it hard to breath even better if there naked at the time 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matthew
Posted

I love being smothered by a big ass. I've also sat on my sluts face. She loves it, but I'd rather be underneath. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted
On 26/10/2017 at 11:32 PM, Londondarling said:

I love to sit on peoples faces, have them gasping for air ;)

You can sit on my face any time you like x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sexyslut69
Posted

I love surprising someone while they are sleeping. I'll get naked and put my pussy on their mouth and just sit on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×