Cydofetish

Facesitting/Smothering

Cydofetish
Posted

Hello

I have the fetish of being facesitted and smothered. I usually like jeggings, jeans or yoga pants. Someone else loves that fetish?

mikeishome
Posted

Sounds hot.. tell me more .. I love sitting on a sexy girls face in a thong

Bro506
Posted

I love to be facesat  and smotherd, especially if she wearing tights like to bite hole in them for full tongue insertion x

Posted

A Dom's perspective.

Being a Dom who is always dominant but has been both master and daddy, I can say that any type of riding, be it face-sitting or otherwise is a strict no-no for me in play sessions. The act of allowing someone to mount you as well as the control it gives them is a very submissive thing to allow another person to do. However that said, such a thing can be used and saved as a rewarding treat for a sub who has worked hard towards earning the right to do so. This is usually a very satisfying reward for a sub who's good behavior may warrant an unusually great reward and at those times I enjoy being ridden or having my face sat upon because it only happens when I have already been happily fulfilled and served well beyond the norm. It's a case of balance for me as even subs need to have a rewarding experience and allowed some rewarding enjoyment outside of their normal experiences, otherwise the whole D/s relationship is just a one sided and empty affair for them.   

cheekygentleman
Posted
21 hours ago, Robustlove said:

A Dom's perspective.

Being a Dom who is always dominant but has been both master and daddy, I can say that any type of riding, be it face-sitting or otherwise is a strict no-no for me in play sessions. The act of allowing someone to mount you as well as the control it gives them is a very submissive thing to allow another person to do. However that said, such a thing can be used and saved as a rewarding treat for a sub who has worked hard towards earning the right to do so. This is usually a very satisfying reward for a sub who's good behavior may warrant an unusually great reward and at those times I enjoy being ridden or having my face sat upon because it only happens when I have already been happily fulfilled and served well beyond the norm. It's a case of balance for me as even subs need to have a rewarding experience and allowed some rewarding enjoyment outside of their normal experiences, otherwise the whole D/s relationship is just a one sided and empty affair for them.   

good point. 

cheekygentleman
Posted
On 18/06/2017 at 0:40 PM, Cydofetish said:

Hello

I have the fetish of being facesitted and smothered. I usually like jeggings, jeans or yoga pants. Someone else loves that fetish?

absolutely.

Sats22
Posted

I would like my face sat on by a man 

Posted

Sent you a pm about rimming then saw this. Would love to discuss both with you further. 

Posted

I would love my face sat and grinded on by a confident mistress

Calmwaters69
Posted

Sounds interesting hmmmm

Londondarling
Posted

I love to sit on peoples faces, have them gasping for air ;)

Posted

You can sit on my face whenever you want wherever you say for as long as you desire and allow me to breathe when or if you decide to 😍😍

Posted

I love a girl sat on my face making it hard to breath even better if there naked at the time 😜

Matthew
Posted

I love being smothered by a big ass. I've also sat on my sluts face. She loves it, but I'd rather be underneath. 

Posted
On 26/10/2017 at 11:32 PM, Londondarling said:

I love to sit on peoples faces, have them gasping for air ;)

You can sit on my face any time you like x

Sexyslut69
Posted

I love surprising someone while they are sleeping. I'll get naked and put my pussy on their mouth and just sit on them.